Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy and Dave Chapelle are all funny guys but all have different styles. Eddie lost it when he became a family man like so many comedians before him. Hence Beverley Hills Cop 3.

Has there been much mention of the infraction of the protected area in the last 90 secs of last nights match?

Has there been much mention of the infraction of the protected area in the last 90 secs of last nights match?

So I wasn't the only who noticed that then

Definitely should have been a 50m penalty

Yeah I've seen much lesser infringements pinged for 50m penalties, I guess the umpire didn't want to decide a close final with a 50m penalty.

Btw I just noticed a pm I received from a Dogs supporter that is titled FU, obviously he didn't appreciate my anti-Dogs comments last night.

Might be Luke Darcy after he saw my thread about him in Bay 13.

So many babies complaining about the pre finals bye, funny how no one seems to have a problem with the break they have in the NFL playoffs before the Superbowl.

The AFL will stick with it, and in 2-3 years time, it won't be an issue, i think its fabulous myself, we had the best week 1 of finals games in years.

Great to see a team outside the top 4 make The GF, Bevo's Bulldogs are #TeamAustralia

So many babies complaining about the pre finals bye, funny how no one seems to have a problem with the break they have in the NFL playoffs before the Superbowl.

The AFL will stick with it, and in 2-3 years time, it won't be an issue, i think its fabulous myself, we had the best week 1 of finals games in years.

Great to see a team outside the top 4 make The GF, Bevo's Bulldogs are #TeamAustralia
There is an NFL board for NFL talk DVB, take that s**t there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theyre that selective about paying that all year. I dont get it.

50m penalty in the last 2 minutes of a tight prelim. Even if it's not technically the correct call, you sort of want to see the players win it on their own.

50m penalty in the last 2 minutes of a tight prelim. Even if it's not technically the correct call, you sort of want to see the players win it on their own.
If was an incorrect call although I don't really mind that it wasn't paid because it's a bit of a silly rule and Scully wasn't impacted by johannsen running past.

My gripe is that had that been an Eagles (or #freekickhawthorn) player running past and not penalised BF would have gone into meltdown but because it was everyone's 2nd team no one cares.

Haven't been in this thread for a while. #babies4mebby ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back