Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If was an incorrect call although I don't really mind that it wasn't paid because it's a bit of a silly rule and Scully wasn't impacted by johannsen running past.

Agreed, Scully just got on with it, had he stopped and pointed it probably would've been 50.

My gripe is that had that been an Eagles (or #freekickhawthorn) player running past and not penalised BF would have gone into meltdown but because it was everyone's 2nd team no one cares.

Not so sure about that, unless it's your team on the receiving end, it'd be difficult to get shitty over a kick like that*.

*I'd still play the #freekickHawthorn card for the lulz.

Good game early on in the WAFL GF between Subiaco and the Freo reserves team.

GWS are a sh*tstain with no supporters

It probably cost them the game yesterday as the Dogs supporters were making more noise and hence influencing the umpiring in their favour.

Good game early on in the WAFL GF between Subiaco and the Freo reserves team.

It probably cost them the game yesterday as the Dogs supporters were making more noise and hence influencing the umpiring in their favour.
Subi are ****ed here mate, its blokes who train after a day job against a pack of professional players drafted in from around the country. The dockers are taht desperate to win anything.

Subi are stuffed here mate, its blokes who train after a day job against a pack of professional players drafted in from around the country. The dockers are taht desperate to win anything.

Yeah Subi getting flogged now, not surprising when the majority of Peel's players are made up of AFL listed players.

Not really a fair fight when you have part time footballers up against full time professionals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subi fighting back now, it might not be all over just yet.
I'm out at the minute.

What's the crowd like seeing it turned out to be a nice day ?

A lot of empty seats there, wouldn't be any more than 15k I wouldn't think.
Shithouse.

We need a Swans v West Perth/ East Perth / Sth or East Freo Final.

Mid 20 000 crowd right there.

Shithouse.

We need a Swans v West Perth/ East Perth / Sth or East Freo Final.

Mid 20 000 crowd right there.

Subi never pulls a big crowd and I wouldn't imagine Peel would have many supporters either.

It doesn't help when the game is televised live on Ch7 either, I might have gone to the game if I couldn't watch it on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back