Mega Thread Baby Carey; the Duckling; the Prince; He Who Would Ascend To The Throne - is born. The dynasty lives on!

Remove this Banner Ad

The pressure on the kid.. your dad the all time great I’m really exited about this even though I’ll be 50odd hopefully I’m still alive but will be something to look forward to when I’m in my tesla

Imagine how us already 50 somethings feel. I may volunteer to be cryogenically frozen this Summer to be re-awoken for the 2037 F/S nominations to be unveiled.

It's not Carey's boy, it's north's boy. He's done the easy part (sperm) and now it's up the the club (bigfooty posters included) to make sure he reaches his full potential.

His wife needs to sit down with a dietitian right now to discuss a pregnancy meal plan followed by 'nutrition in the life cycle'. If her iron and folate are low I want to know why!

Who is reading to the baby and what are they reading? Perhaps Carey Jnr's mum should be listening to Eric thomas' YouTube videos while she sleeps.

There are strength and conditioning programs for toddlers. He should be on one.

North membership, who is organising that?

Injury prevention. If you see him climbing a tree you call the fire department to get him down. Last thing we need is a fracture limiting his growth.

Every school subject should have football examples in them. For example - when he's learning cursive in yr 1 it should be the North song.

Also, Carey really needs to have another. Who is getting them tipsy and putting Barry white on? I'll order some flowers and write a poem and then send them to the mother from Wayne.

s**t I'm not ready. I'll start reading 'what to expect when you're expecting' and send Carey the cliffs.

Last edited:
It's not Carey's boy, it's north's boy. He's done the easy part (sperm) and now it's up the the club (bigfooty posters included) to make sure he reaches his full potential.

His wife needs to sit down with a dietitian right now to discuss a pregnancy meal followed by 'nutrition in the life cycle'. If her iron and folate are low I want to know why!

She needs to be placed on a nutritional drip for the entire period of her gestation.

The kid can't be tested until he gets drafted, someone get Dr Dank on the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine how us 50 somethings already feel. I may volunteer to be cryogenically frozen this Summer to be re-awoken for the 2037 F/S nominations to be unveiled.
At least we would have seen both father and son play. Hopefully 70 will be the new 50 by that time. Take the grand kids to the game and watch the new king play and murmur .... he's even better than his old man!!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back