Baby Come Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are there any past Port Adelaide players, coaches or even administrators that you would like to see back at the club?

It could be someone we traded, someone we fired or someone who moved on to develop their career. Maybe even someone that was a little unlucky to be cut from the list who could still prove to be a valuable player for us in the future.

No one in particular springs to mind, but I'm sure there are a few names out there worthy of discussion!

So FigBooty, who would you have back?

Are there any past Port Adelaide players, coaches or even administrators that you would like to see back at the club?

It could be someone we traded, someone we fired or someone who moved on to develop their career. Maybe even someone that was a little unlucky to be cut from the list who could still prove to be a valuable player for us in the future.

No one in particular springs to mind, but I'm sure there are a few names out there worthy of discussion!

So FigBooty, who would you have back?

William Irving Boon.

Is this the new Butcher thread

No this is definitely not some sort of covert Butcher thread for the main board.

But if perchance he just happens to be mentioned in here from time to time in the context of a hypothetical return I'm sure we'd all agree that it would be consistent with the theme of the thread.

No this is definitely not some sort of covert Butcher thread for the main board.

But if perchance he just happens to be mentioned in here from time to time in the context of a hypothetical return I'm sure we'd all agree that it would be consistent with the theme of the thread.

So what you're saying is this is the new butcher thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back