Autopsy Baby-oil-gate! Cats smothered ball in oil! Sabotaged Lions fast start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
It was widely discussed during the week what the Cats would do to prevent a possible fast start by the Lions...

Seconds before the game i noticed a trainer splashing handfulls of babyoil on one of the Cats players. Onfield, Dangerfield, Big Tom and a few other cats shoulders were smothered in oil.

Within a minute it was obvious the plan. The oil instantly made the ball slippery. No one could pick it up or catch it cleanly. It was a litteral bar of soap. Lions had no chance of a fast start. No one did. The ball wasnt useable for about 7 minutes. Watch the 1st 7 minutes.

That was a disgrace. It shouldnt be allowed to happen again. There is no need for players to have oil on them like that. Boxers use 'grease' on their faces, but even a ref will delay a fight to wipe excess off as it gets on gloves and disadvantages bigger punchers. You want something slippery, oil it.

Richmond should make an early complaint about it as it will ruin a spectacle and advantage Geelong. It takes longer for those old legs to warm up to the game,,

Oil has no reason to be used on a players shoulders like Hawkins and danger had. It was an obvious ploy to stop Brisbane having a fast start. It worked, but should be outlawed from now on!

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
It was widely discussed during the week what the Cats would do to prevent a possible fast start by the Lions...

Seconds before the game i noticed a trainer splashing handfulls of babyoil on one of the Cats players. Onfield, Dangerfield, Big Tom and a few other cats shoulders were smothered in oil.

Within a minute it was obvious the plan. The oil instantly made the ball slippery. No one could pick it up or catch it cleanly. It was a litteral bar of soap. Lions had no chance of a fast start. No one did. The ball wasnt useable for about 7 minutes. Watch the 1st 7 minutes.

That was a disgrace. It shouldnt be allowed to happen again. There is no need for players to have oil on them like that. Boxers use 'grease' on their faces, but even a ref will delay a fight to wipe excess off as it gets on gloves and disadvantages bigger punchers. You want something slippery, oil it.

Richmond should make an early complaint about it as it will ruin a spectacle and advantage Geelong. It takes longer for those old legs to warm up to the game,,

Oil has no reason to be used on a players shoulders like Hawkins and danger had. It was an obvious ploy to stop Brisbane having a fast start. It worked, but should be outlawed from now on!

This may be the greatest controversy since ASADA. We will need a hot oil topic board.

deskc

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Andrews just said that there is no cold no flu out there so if you have symptoms its likely you have the virus. So is he saying that 18,000 who tested yesterday for only 1 virus case means those 18,000 had no symptoms nothing.

deskc

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Andrews saying the fed government should stop defending themselves. Andrews has been doing just that for 8 months

deskc

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
reporter just found out clown Andrews again saying about the travellers from overseas. andrews has been trying to lie his way out of this mess the last 20 minutes

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
reporter just found out clown Andrews again saying about the travellers from overseas. andrews has been trying to lie his way out of this mess the last 20 minutes
and.......fail
Do you honestly think the NZ govt wants its citizens coming to co-victoria and back with no checks?

deskc

Team Captain
Jan 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
and.......fail
Do you honestly think the NZ govt wants its citizens coming to co-victoria and back with no checks?
Oh no I was unaware and cannot recall that I posted in the wrong topic. It must be the website fault or someone hacked my account and posted for me. What else ahhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back