Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
1.jpg
Whilst the LG members and veterans of the league go out and enjoy themselves, there's a very little known service provided for them to have a stress free night/ day/ month, a safe place where they can leave their rookies in the hands of a trained professional, a professional who not long ago was themselves a rookie, scared and often left in the team PM alone whilst the senior members of the squad would go out and do their thing.

Established at the start of Season 31, caretaker PMBangers sent out a message to all club captains;

"Hey all,
I know we like to have fun and want to be able to hit the town of Sweet, but after a strong campaign of petitioning and harshly worded flyers, NaturalDisaster has made it ILLEGAL to leave your rookies at home alone, so someone has to stay back and look after them!
Regards,
PMBangers"

The captains were furious, with the following very legitimate quotes being thrown about;

Absolute heresy, we've been leaving rookies home alone since I was first brought into the league! There's no respect for tradition anymore - The Filth Wizard

Why, are we scared expansion bids will kidnap them? - Barrybran

What's a rookie? - manangatang

No worries, we don't go out anyway, Test Tickle has enforced mandatory team shower times - TheInjuryFactory

Our last rookies were left alone the entire season, they weren't even invited into the Team PM, and they turned out, well not fine but not too bad - Chipmunk

Seeing the need for support in this space, and the possibility of profits, I stepped up valiantly and unselfishly, offering my services

"Ok everyone, I hear your frustrations, which is why I'm happy to offer my baby sitting services for your rookies when you need"

The captains looked pleased and nodded in agreeance that it was a good idea

Bangers, you're not going to turn this into a media piece where you interview the rookies to give them more of an opportunity to push their EKA credentials are you?

Why Barry, I wouldn't DARE do anything like that!

SO now kids, who wants to speak first?
3.jpg

Last edited:

Would rather be left in the car with the windows up in peak Baghdad summer
That's awfully convenient, I didn't meet the minimum prerequisites for any of the SFA funding programs, so all babysitting is being conducted in a rental truck

View attachment 1118018
Whilst the LG members and veterans of the league go out and enjoy themselves, there's a very little known service provided for them to have a stress free night/ day/ month, a safe place where they can leave their rookies in the hands of a trained professional, a professional who not long ago was themselves a rookie, scared and often left in the team PM alone whilst the senior members of the squad would go out and do their thing.

Established at the start of Season 31, caretaker PMBangers sent out a message to all club captains;

"Hey all,
I know we like to have fun and want to be able to hit the town of Sweet, but after a strong campaign of petitioning and harshly worded flyers, NaturalDisaster has made it ILLEGAL to leave your rookies at home alone, so someone has to stay back and look after them!
Regards,
PMBangers"

The captains were furious, with the following very legitimate quotes being thrown about;

Absolute heresy, we've been leaving rookies home alone since I was first brought into the league! There's no respect for tradition anymore - The Filth Wizard

Why, are we scared expansion bids will kidnap them? - Barrybran

What's a rookie? - manangatang

No worries, we don't go out anyway, Test Tickle has enforced mandatory team shower times - TheInjuryFactory

Our last rookies were left alone the entire season, they weren't even invited into the Team PM, and they turned out, well not fine but not too bad - Chipmunk

Seeing the need for support in this space, and the possibility of profits, I stepped up valiantly and unselfishly, offering my services

"Ok everyone, I hear your frustrations, which is why I'm happy to offer my baby sitting services for your rookies when you need"

The captains looked pleased and nodded in agreeance that it was a good idea

Bangers, you're not going to turn this into a media piece where you interview the rookies to give them more of an opportunity to push their EKA credentials are you?

Why Barry, I wouldn't DEAR do anything like that!

SO now kids, who wants to speak first?
View attachment 1118035

Actually Bangers, the petition was to ban you from all SFA outings, so I made up the rookie thing as an excuse to keep you away. Why do you think you're scheduled for every SFA pub night?
Oh....

Well I'm rich now baby, rolling in ClarkeMonies

Actually Bangers, the petition was to ban you from all SFA outings, so I made up the rookie thing as an excuse to keep you away. Why do you think you're scheduled for every SFA pub night?

There’s SFA pub nights?

I’ve never heard of these events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will welcome any shade you throw my way

Your not a Fury and you're a Carlton flog

I have more shade for you than the world's biggest vergola

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back