Toast Baby talk!

Remove this Banner Ad

I had no idea it takes so long to find out what gender the baby is..
22 week scan usually gives you a pretty accurate idea, but even then mistakes have been known to be made.
My baby girl has changed a lot too over the past 6 months:
image.jpeg

Dad tip #1

Get your kids into the Wiggles early..... It's great to calm them down during a feed and it's good for us too.

emma-yellow-wiggle-1050x700.png

Dad tip #1

Get your kids into the Wiggles early..... It's great to calm them down during a feed and it's good for us too.

emma-yellow-wiggle-1050x700.png
Give it a few years. You'll want to murder the Wiggles.

I have a son :-D

Flynn Carter Huybers. Born at 2:18 Saturday morning to two tired and very proud parents.

Apologies if the image is massive shooting this off quickly while mum and bub get some sleep.

The staff at St John of God Berwick have been fantastic.

Attachments

• download_20160508_183724.jpg
    download_20160508_183724.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 71

Flynn Carter Huybers. Born at 2:18 Saturday morning to two tired and very proud parents.

Apologies if the image is massive shooting this off quickly while mum and bub get some sleep.

Congrats Helfarch !!! =D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is beautiful Helfarch
Congratulations
:heart:

Michelle is that a name still used today? For new baby girls?
Great Beatle song.

Not so many Michelle's these days - more like Montana, Dakota, Indiana and Wyoming.
And Carolina, but no Alaska or Alabama.
What about Mississippi

I was having a bit of a s**t day on Tuesday so my wife sent me this.

SkypePhoto_20160601_061216_zpsamcwoasf.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny.

Then she put Flynn down to feed the cats and had three or four seizures. We've been in hospitals ever since. Luckily the mother in law was in the kitchen at the time and heard the fall. If she wasn't there I may have been a single dad then and there with an infant son all alone.

As it stands we are waiting on mri results. Mum and bub are safe and sound but needless to say it has been a stressful week.

I was having a bit of a s**t day on Tuesday so my wife sent me this.

SkypePhoto_20160601_061216_zpsamcwoasf.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny.

Then she put Flynn down to feed the cats and had three or four seizures. We've been in hospitals ever since. Luckily the mother in law was in the kitchen at the time and heard the fall. If she wasn't there I may have been a single dad then and there with an infant son all alone.

As it stands we are waiting on mri results. Mum and bub are safe and sound but needless to say it has been a stressful week.

Love the Onsie Flynn is Wearing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back