Remove this Banner Ad

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Just wanted to share that Bachar Houli’s mother is currently battling COVID-19 in ICU. I wanted to post a thread so we can show our love and support to Bachar in these difficult times. Get well soon!

There is an article about this but I am too busy to link it right now.

Mod edit: link below to video of Houli posted by club

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to say my family & I wish Bachar's mum all the best and that she fully recovers. Some things transcend tribal footy rivalries, and this is most certainly one of them.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Really good message to the community. Amazing guy.

Hope his mum is OK.

Such a shame he felt he had to say he wasn't getting paid.
The plea was to the Muslim community as many (not all) are not taking it seriously. He had to say that he wasn't getting paid so that he would be taken seriously.

The plea was to the Muslim community as many (not all) are not taking it seriously. He had to say that he wasn't getting paid so that he would be taken seriously.

I got that. That he felt he had to say he wasn't getting a cent is unfortunate. He's such a straight guy that it hurts me that people think he would be part of some conspiracy, or something.

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't see how the season can last. Surely some of the players will start to put the foot down soon. While multiple games on short turnarounds seems good on paper I can't see how it works without players getting soft tissue injuries and an extendes interchabge bench which is what Dimma was poo pooed for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back