Rumour Bachar Houli potential COVID bubble breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Islamic school is near their hub?
Why should I know?

Firstly-I’m not the one who posted the rumour (that would be you)

Secondly— do you think I’m an expert on Islamic schools in Queensland?

This was probably my favourite part of the thread.

The rumourer asking for clarification of their own rumour with someone else lolllll

This was probably my favourite part of the thread.

The rumourer asking for clarification of their own rumour with someone else lolllll

Nah old mate misinterpreted OPs question.

He asked what school and OP came back with "which islamic school is near the hub?"

He'd already said it was an Islamic School near the hub. Should narrow it down to....oh I don't know, the islamic school near the Richmond hub?

Nah old mate misinterpreted OPs question.

He asked what school and OP came back with "which islamic school is near the hub?"

He'd already said it was an Islamic School near the hub. Should narrow it down to....oh I don't know, the islamic school near the Richmond hub?

...and as I said in my previous post.

As someone who lives in Melbourne, it's not like I'm an expert on the locations on Islamic schools in South East Queensland.

I only learnt that there was one in Preston, Victoria a few hours ago.

Seems like the OP is deliberately being vague because his "source" is BS.

...and as I said in my previous post.

As someone who lives in Melbourne, it's not like I'm an expert on the locations on Islamic schools in South East Queensland.

I only learnt that there was one in Preston, Victoria a few hours ago.

Seems like the OP is deliberately being vague because his "source" is BS.

OK, Bro - I don't actually care, but it wouldn't be hard to google

OK, Bro - I don't actually care, but it wouldn't be hard to google

You've cared enough to come in here and take a swipe at my comment about OP being vague :rolleyes:

Why should it be up to readers of this thread to google the information that the OP is claiming? A reliable source provides enough information to back up their claims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look that was my understanding at the time but it's a quickly evolving story and we need to let it play out..

Do we suspect that there was miscommunication somewhere along the lines?

The OP heard COVID Breach & Islamic School and his mind instantly just inserted Bachar Houli because he's that obsessed with the Richmond FC?

Given the place has no name, I don't see how it could be approved, or even it is approved, how you could tell

The lawyers are going to have their work cut out covering up this possible almost certain breach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back