The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know Megan doesn’t hook up with elora and those pics of her with a mysterious dark haired beauty were of Thomas...

Let down

Big time! Disappointed.

Still time though, maybe Leah can get in there too lol

I don't think so Luke.
Plenty of others in the series have this show interesting.

95% of them sit around drinking cocktails all day. I thought they should have cast a few more of the controversial characters. Jen from last year would have been good.

95% of them sit around drinking cocktails all day. I thought they should have cast a few more of the controversial characters. Jen from last year would have been good.

Jen would have been brilliant. Her and Kiera together would have been awesome tv.

Jen would have been brilliant. Her and Kiera together would have been awesome tv.

Agreed. Look I love Laurina but she isn’t really that outspoken she wasn’t even that way in I’m A celeb. Lisa was just a snooze as well. Replace 1 of them.

I actually feel really sorry for Jared. Alora and Leah have basically both openly said he's their back up if nothing better comes along. What a shitty way to think of someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually feel really sorry for Jared. Alora and Leah have basically both openly said he's their back up if nothing better comes along. What a shitty way to think of someone.
Jared seems like a decent guy, it's pretty lame they are treating him as a back up option

Jared seems like a decent guy, it's pretty lame they are treating him as a back up option

Yep, felt so awkward when Rachel got drunk and threw herself all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back