The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other girls have no mercy for Leah, all sick of her s**t. I know bullying is out of fashion right now but dis gon b gud.

Good tv but man was it over the top, also they’ve all had their little sooky moments, very quick to forget (having said all this I’m sure Leah would have been just as critical of them in their weak moments)

Lol I bet Jared got told to keep Leah in :rolleyes:

Tara still cracks me up though. Fuber lmao. And her crazy laugh.

I think Sasha was Russian? :think: maybe I'm wrong.
I reckon Thomas was told to stir s**t up which is why he gave his rose to Rachel.

It's obviously producer driven but geez it gets predictable. Dude's choice gets rosed before he can give it to her, he gives it to the crazy drama queen instead of cutting ties, sparking more drama.

Keira getting called out as soon as she called Leah a drama queen was great, but damn people like Leah are so intolerable. "I'm leaving, I'm leaving, I'm leaving, nah jk, I'm staying." Next morning. "This is s**t, I'm leaving, I'm leaving, I'm leaving." Classic drama queen, attention/affection seeking. Used to work with a guy who used to always go "I should quit. This is s**t." I just called his bluff each time and said "Yeah you should, go on, do it." They've got nothing but excuses after that.

She's entertaining, I'm not entertained by boring nice girls.

They don't have to be boring and nice, they just need to be interesting. Someone who cries about quitting then doesn't quit isn't interesting or entertaining. Then she plays her puerile mind games that no one falls for.

They don't have to be boring and nice, they just need to be interesting. Someone who cries about quitting then doesn't quit isn't interesting or entertaining. Then she plays her puerile mind games that no one falls for.

The mind games are awesome and great TV. Rather watch Leah than watch that girl who left with Luke. She was as boring as anything! You need characters on these shows.

The mind games are awesome and great TV. Rather watch Leah than watch that girl who left with Luke. She was as boring as anything! You need characters on these shows.

They're not great TV when they fall flat and everyone sees through them. But each to their own.

They're not great TV when they fall flat and everyone sees through them. But each to their own.

You want a range of people, especially in a show like this. You can't have 20 Mr and Mrs Nice guys/girls. It would get boring. They tried that for the first week- was putting everyone to sleep! No shock after the first week, they added more characters and it has got better.

Leah isn't for everyone, but I like her outgoing personality and the fact that she doesn't care what others think.

Rather watch her than watch the grade 5 clinger Jarrod

You want a range of people, especially in a show like this. You can't have 20 Mr and Mrs Nice guys/girls. It would get boring. They tried that for the first week- was putting everyone to sleep! No shock after the first week, they added more characters and it has got better.

Leah isn't for everyone, but I like her outgoing personality and the fact that she doesn't care what others think.

Rather watch her than watch the grade 5 clinger Jarrod

I think you're missing the part where I said I like to have interesting, s**t stirrers on the show (e.g. Thomas) I just don't find her interesting and her s**t stirring consistently falls flat.

I think you're missing the part where I said I like to have interesting, s**t stirrers on the show (e.g. Thomas) I just don't find her interesting and her s**t stirring consistently falls flat.

She isn't the best at it but she's a better character than Laurina and a few other girls. I love Laurina as a person (her Instagram is fantastic) but she was boring on this show. The one they had to have on is Jen. Would have made this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back