Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to post my Bet 3 in here the other day and have it on Ablett top 5 in brownlow but I just didnt want to spend the money I had already accumulated hehe. Don't think this strategy is for me, backing short priced favs has never been my thing.

Already placed my first bet, and actually going to do almost exactly the same again :thumbsu:

Bet 1 - $10 on St Kilda +50.5 @ 1.20 WIN!

Bet 2 - $12 on St Kilda +43.5 @ 1.22

Decided to start a second attempt last night even though ive already got one going!

FIBA womens basketball Brazil to beat Japan $10 @ 1.20 WIN!

However seeing brazil hit a 3 with 10 seconds to go and tie it all up in normal time, and then trailed for all but the last 14 seconds in OT ive decided to neverrr bet on womens sport ever again!

is this the longest surviving thread ever on the punting board?

A little ahead of pace so I'm going to bank $100. Hopefully the Saints can keep it close again this week.

Bet 19 - $259 on St Kilda Plus 39.5 @ 1.24

Nadal 2-0 tonight @ 1.15 -------- LOCK surely
Yeah you'd think so. I did look at that one but thought I'd have one last crack at the footy. Hopefully Nadal might be paying around that mark for the final but probably not looking at the players left.

Attempt 2 - Bet 3 - Russia to beat Spain in Volleyball World Championships $14.40 @ 1.27 LOSS!

Not happy with that at all did my research on the two teams in the last 14 meetings russia had won 11, and had been runner up at the last major tournament.

Coupled with Russia leading 2 sets to nil that hurts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already placed my first bet, and actually going to do almost exactly the same again :thumbsu:

Bet 1 - $10 on St Kilda +50.5 @ 1.20 WIN!

Bet 2 - $12 on St Kilda +43.5 @ 1.22 LOSS!

Well both attempts lost within about 12 hours of each other :eek:

However all the money left in any of my accounts is profits, plus around $200 profits withdrawn, so im just going to keep having a go :)

A little ahead of pace so I'm going to bank $100. Hopefully the Saints can keep it close again this week.

Bet 19 - $259 on St Kilda Plus 39.5 @ 1.24
The dream is over...should've have know it would be the bloody Pies that would bring me unstuck.

Won't be doing this again but good luck to anyone that has a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back