Autopsy Back on the winners list Swans by 53 against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally the reason I watch the replays the way I like to do is to try and dismiss or contextualise the stats. They mean little on their own. Parker was enormous in the first quarter and just plugged away solidly for the last 3. That first quarter set the tone though.

Clarke may be higher but I can only judge what I can see and if Clarke was really the sole reason Dale struggled it was mostly off the ball and not on the telly.
And you know im not a Clarke fan

Better late than never but I am a man of my word...

If "Give 'em nothing" was a quarter of footy...

* Yes I had to make a whole Youtube account just for this because it took me ages to make and Bigfooty wouldn't let me post it as a file and I was NOT gonna let them get the better of me!)

* Yes I had to make a whole Youtube account just for this because it took me ages to make and Bigfooty wouldn't let me post it as a file and I was NOT gonna let them get the better of me!)

Good on ya Caesar.
Sensing you might get good at this and compile something every week 🤪

Thanks.
All the spoils seemed to Swans being late to the contest (Swans showing speed and desire to get to the contest) and side on (minimising giving away free kicks when trying to spoil from behind).

Last edited:

Like 6 of those were Rowbottom

I once had the pleasure of doing a small edit update in a secret ‘Bloods culture’ video used in the induction of new Swans players. It Was basically a montage of Swans pressure acts.

Your video is about 10x better.
I now feel like belting my couch into submission 😃

They were all good, but a personal favourite is Fox burying Weightman.

I once had the pleasure of doing a small edit update in a secret ‘Bloods culture’ video used in the induction of new Swans players. It Was basically a montage of Swans pressure acts.

Your video is about 10x better.
I now feel like belting my couch into submission 😃

Cheers! But that is seriously elite to be used as part of an induction clip. Feel free to share if you want or still have it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were all good, but a personal favourite is Fox burying Weightman.

Yeah the double-up of Fox just owning Weightman were my faves too!

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to make as I am a tech noob. But if there are ever interesting things I'd like to highlight from games I will make more!

Cheers! But that is seriously elite to be used as part of an induction clip. Feel free to share if you want or still have it!
I am pretty sure we signed a non disclosure agreement.
And I respected that, so I didn’t keep the files.

It was in 2009 and so was an initiative of Paul Roos. Bloods culture was the brand and the attitude back then and I hope it returns with this current group.

I am pretty sure we signed a non disclosure agreement.
And I respected that, so I didn’t keep the files.

It was in 2009 and so was an initiative of Paul Roos. Bloods culture was the brand and the attitude back then and I hope it returns with this current group.
I'm just imagining Roosy one day joining the Swans BF board and barging into a thread with the video going "HEEERRRREEE ITTT IIISSS!!!"

Rowie was like this manic pinball just crashing into people. He's been doing it a lot recently now that he's fully fit.

He has that pace back that was lacking last year when he had the turning circle of the QE2. He's hitting every ball and every man at full speed, and we don't really have anyone else in our midfield who can do that besides Warner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back