Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

6 to 1.......................seek and destroy Stagerfield.

View attachment 1032613

What really amazed me about this was not that Dusty got the ball and goaled, but that you could almost see him waiting for the handpass.

It was like he knew EXACTLY what was going to happen and delayed his move to grab the ball just as it passed between the Geelong players.

Genuinely one of the most remarkable pieces of individual brilliance I have ever witnessed on a football field. Yes, the athleticism was awesome, but this was literally like watching a predator on the hunt. You can see the mental gears whirring as Dusty lines up to take the ball at the PERFECT moment.

I don't know how many times I've watched it and it still leaves me in awe.

What really amazed me about this was not that Dusty got the ball and goaled, but that you could almost see him waiting for the handpass.

It was like he knew EXACTLY what was going to happen and delayed his move to grab the ball just as it passed between the Geelong players.

Genuinely one of the most remarkable pieces of individual brilliance I have ever witnessed on a football field. Yes, the athleticism was awesome, but this was literally like watching a predator on the hunt. You can see the mental gears whirring as Dusty lines up to take the ball at the PERFECT moment.

well said :)

After Dusty, goals in third (6.29 remaining), he goes to the bench, a short conversation between he and Mac ensues. Would dearly love to know what was said if we have any lip readers on board. Tigers were pretty much the better competing team from this point. Dusty goes on to GF domination.

Last edited:
After Dusty, goals in third (6.29 remaining), he goes to the bench, a short conversation between he and Mac ensues. Would dearly love to know what was said if we have any lip readers on board. Tigers were pretty much the better competing team from this point. Dusty does on to GF domination.
im a lip reader and he said we're home

Watch in slow mo and look at his shoulders. He was set for a tackle for an instant, then changed where his body was pointed to place himself between the ball and Danger. He knew what was going to happen and he allowed the hand pass and set himself up to steal it and kick to goal. Very very clever. He was well ahead of the Geelong players and what he did was planned/anticipated.

Watch in slow mo and look at his shoulders. He was set for a tackle for an instant, then changed where his body was pointed to place himself between the ball and Danger. He knew what was going to happen and he allowed the hand pass and set himself up to steal it and kick to goal. Very very clever. He was well ahead of the Geelong players and what he did was planned/anticipated.
stop it !

Great post. absolutely nailed solid.
that stuck me as well, not only was Martins brilliance on show when he got the ball, but it could easily be argued his brilliance to anticipate and or stalk the play and put him self in a position to get the ball was just as good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great post. absolutely nailed solid.
that stuck me as well, not only was Martins brilliance on show when he got the ball, but it could easily be argued his brilliance to anticipate and or stalk the play and put him self in a position to get the ball was just as good.
Such a pity that Bruce completely messed up the call.

I love the fact you had more on Vickery to win a Coleman than Cotchin to win a Brownlow.

I can’t believe that bet never got up. VickJesus. He let me down.

Back