Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok......I’ll preface this by saying that I live in Geelong and have been going to work in Geelong all week being told “we’ll effing thump you” et al. Was a bit tired of it tbh.

I’ve never been so angry watching a footy game where a Tiger is knocked out with the cheapest of shots and not even a free kick. I’ve had oppo fans in touch all first half seething with Danger’s cheap shot and I was mighty pissed at half time. Will there be punishment - you tell me...........? Can see the “nothing to see here move on” Geelol media mafia paper over this one......

Cue to the choke and I’ve never been more proud of this club in my 52 years of barracking for them. A dog act couldn’t stop us and one rotation down we dug deep and got the job done.

Work next week - payback is a bitch. Yellow guernsey all week and plenty of attitude.

This has been a great night. And as a Geelong resident - the most stressful yet the most rewarding.

Sincerely - thanks to the Tiges and the army. We’ve had plenty to savour, but this one for me is particularly delicious.

Last edited:

It's incredible how we willed ourselves after half time to win the game with NV down and BH playing on with a torn calf. This team was amazing. My heart dropped when we were down heaps at half time but I guess I haven't learned the lesson that the Tigers will switch into gear and will win the game regardless of the deficit. This was a truly remarkable game with everything from dickhead streakers, two concussions, big turnaround and the commencement of the Dynasty. Really good game.

GAJ ahead of Dusty for me. I love Dusty, his finals performances are ridiculous, but as I said in another thread GAJ would take you to the cleaners regardless of the round or importance of the game, he probably doesn’t get the respect he deserves for his performances in big games because they were ‘only’ the same as his other games - that being absolutely elite. And he held that level for nearly 8 seasons. He could/should have won 5 brownlows.
Bittersweet moment after the game celebrating but then seeing him walking off. An absolute legend of the game.
F off

So in this match alone we had:
-Richmond players not target injured player (noting that Lynch anger first half of year was sparked by players targeting broken hand)
-Dangerfield high hit on Vlas
-Selwood pushing player in face off the ball.
-Harry Taylor and Dangerfield dives/flops

And what’s that I see???
Hang on a second

Is Stanley a cheat??? He claims touched on a ball that’s clearly not touched!!! 🤔
Just so great to thrash those flogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FLAF BITUCBES DUSTY BITCHES BAXK W BACK BITCHES LFDLSF BITCHES DUSTY BITCHES BACK 2 BACK. ITCHES YWAH BITJX SUCJ MY DICK YWAH JITCB SUCI MY DICK HITCH YESH FLSG YEA FLS GLFAG DLSG FLSG LFLSG FLSG BRICJE YWAB HOLY SIT CLSNGEFEIFKS AHAHHAHA

We are party poopers and I absolutely love it! Lets look at the farewells/milestone games we have spoiled:
Round 22 2007- James Hird’s last game as a player and Kevin Sheedy’s last game as coach
Round 9 2015- Dustin Fletcher’s last and 400th game
Round 22 2017- Fremantle’s last game at Subiaco Oval
Qualifying final 2017- Paddy Dangerfield’s 200th game
Grand final 2020- Gary Ablett’s last game and Dangerfield’s first ever Grand Final
Kane Cornes 300th

Back