Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We are party poopers and I absolutely love it! Lets look at the farewells/milestone games we have spoiled:
Round 22 2007- James Hird’s last game as a player and Kevin Sheedy’s last game as coach
Round 9 2015- Dustin Fletcher’s last and 400th game
Round 22 2017- Fremantle’s last game at Subiaco Oval
Qualifying final 2017- Paddy Dangerfield’s 200th game
Grand final 2020- Gary Ablett’s last game and Dangerfield’s first ever Grand Final
You forgot one mate.He hasn't.
1603584185999.png

Prestia on Ch 9 now highlighting Shai Bolton in the 3rd...Dion said he helped turn the game around

Couple of key observations.

The class and culture of Richmond is incredible. Ablett was clearly playing under extreme duress.

Could’ve been a very very easy to target his shoulder in a winner takes all environment but our respect for a champion kept things civil and stuck to just playing the game.
Giving him a guard of honour after the game was a testament to that respect.

Secondly the balls of our club. Losing an elite half back in Vlos we looked a little lost structurally without him and eventually steadied.
Having one less rotation for the whole game my worry was we were going to run out of steam with our pressure only playing with 21.
Well we quashed that concern and absolutely stream rolled them in the second half they appear shell shocked with our continual pressure.
That’s our elite belief and culture right there with how we can be so resilient and come up with the goods.

Our dynasty is all thanks to Jordan McMahon after the siren goal.
Credit where credit is due.MFC think tank.
1603584371035.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Matthews interview on Channel 9 👏

- Rates Richmond over Hawthorn 13-15
- Doesn't like comparing eras.
- Dusty is the only player he isn't insulted being compared too. He has the strength of a bricklayer and soft touch of a surgeon. Prodigious talent.
- Made a mistake on Nathan Broad's two votes. He thought he gave the votes to Short 😂😂😂

Lethal what a funny campaigner

They asked him who’s better him or dusty he smirked and said dusty is the only other bloke I don’t get insulted when compared to me

Back