Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon the intrusion. Wanted to say even though i'm a pies fan and might not be welcome here haha, i'm rapt for you guys. As weird as it might sound i've always thought of the tiges as my second team. My old man is a mad supporter and member. I went to a lot of games with him when i was younger, and seeing you guys lose more often than not and how passionate you fans were irregardless of the result made me want to see the tiges win games. Thoroughly deserve all the success and happy to see more!!

dusty's 4th goal, sh*t tears me up, what a thing of beauty one of the best goals in recent years, while clangerfield falls off him, to put the final dagger into salty scott's seedy mug in a grand final, after we pumped geelol in finals multiple times already. man this is the sh*t i fantasized about every time i had to listen to clangerfield's egotistical sh*t, or saw duckwood duck for yet another frees while being called tough, or saw chris salt not give us any credit for pumping the sh*t out of the entire competition for multiple years. if i ever need a wank all i need is that gif from here on out. suck sh*t geelol you pricks

tattoo this on my forehead

Pardon the intrusion. Wanted to say even though i'm a pies fan and might not be welcome here haha, i'm rapt for you guys. As weird as it might sound i've always thought of the tiges as my second team. My old man is a mad supporter and member. I went to a lot of games with him when i was younger, and seeing you guys lose more often than not and how passionate you fans were irregardless of the result made me want to see the tiges win games. Thoroughly deserve all the success and happy to see more!!

We would welcome you with open arms if you buy a membership. Go on. You know you want to. Leave the dark side before it's too late!!

Balta 21 years old - 1 premiership
Baker 22 years old - 2 premierships
Rioli 23 years old - 3 premierships
Short 24 years old - 2 premierships
Pickett............20 games - 2 premierships

Just let that sink in for a minute fellas. We are officially the comps worst nightmare 😃

+ Bolton 22 years old (47 games) - 2 premierships

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure I can speak on behalf of those over 40 who endured pain & suffering during those dark 37 years......................its officially DEAD and BURIED!

May our reign as Kings continue.

I just want to say how proud I am of this club. At half time, my mates who love the tigers most were crying, we are done! we have lost it! no way will we win! Most of my mates are my age, 40 plus and the old richmond is still to hard to shake but not for me. As I saw the cats kick the last two points I just smiled and knew that they did not put us away and this NEW Richmond, actually * that, THIS RICHMOND! if you dont kill us early, will always fight and fight and 3 goals was not a hard bridge to cross.

My god we did not just walk across we flew across it then turned around and bombed the s**t out of it. Dusty is just amazing come finals, he is like the terminator with a bad hair cut, just a machine! I was so happy with short's game, it was a coming of age game for him and he was as elite as Stewart for the cats was and kept us in touch. 700 plus meters gained in a grand final is simply amazing and to think we got him as a rookie haha

What a ride and to my brothers and sisters on here, it was an honor to share another premiership year with you all

I just want to say how proud I am of this club. At half time, my mates who love the tigers most were crying, we are done! we have lost it! no way will we win! Most of my mates are my age, 40 plus and the old richmond is still to hard to shake but not for me. As I saw the cats kick the last two points I just smiled and knew that they did not put us away and this NEW Richmond, actually fu** that, THIS RICHMOND! if you dont kill us early, will always fight and fight and 3 goals was not a hard bridge to cross.

My god we did not just walk across we flew across it then turned around and bombed the sh*t out of it. Dusty is just amazing come finals, he is like the terminator with a bad hair cut, just a machine! I was so happy with short's game, it was a coming of age game for him and he was as elite as Stewart for the cats was and kept us in touch. 700 plus meters gained in a grand final is simply amazing and to think we got him as a rookie haha

What a ride and to my brothers and sisters on here, it was an honor to share another premiership year with you all
Ditto mate.

We are well and truly blessed to be on this ride with this sensational team. All those years of heartache, suffering, tears, to where we sit now. Worth it.

So proud of this club, and amazing to share with all the Tiger faithful in here.

Love your passion Tiger71 never change mate!

I just want to say how proud I am of this club. At half time, my mates who love the tigers most were crying, we are done! we have lost it! no way will we win! Most of my mates are my age, 40 plus and the old richmond is still to hard to shake but not for me. As I saw the cats kick the last two points I just smiled and knew that they did not put us away and this NEW Richmond, actually fu** that, THIS RICHMOND! if you dont kill us early, will always fight and fight and 3 goals was not a hard bridge to cross.

My god we did not just walk across we flew across it then turned around and bombed the sh*t out of it. Dusty is just amazing come finals, he is like the terminator with a bad hair cut, just a machine! I was so happy with short's game, it was a coming of age game for him and he was as elite as Stewart for the cats was and kept us in touch. 700 plus meters gained in a grand final is simply amazing and to think we got him as a rookie haha

Heard you on SEN, great call. Love the way you talk a hundred miles an hour without breathing so Dwayne doesn't get a chance to cut you off.

Well it’s been 4 years of playing fast, hard and attacking footy.....and FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! I’ve heard media personalities talking about Richmond as being exciting for the game and good to watch....
Its always had me ****ed how the media were running with the likes of wet toast chip it sideways footys being more exiting but there you go.
Took them 4 years and it’s finally clicked for them!!!! Thank god

Sorry to intrude but I thought this thread was a great place for this

Adam Treloar has been informed by Collingwood that he is not required for 2021
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 995876

giphy.gif

EA10F7C7-CA21-4060-8C3B-7473B3EBCBE4.gif

Jack played his role the whole game - but I extra loved it when fought his way to front position to force the free (otherwise he would have marked it) and then cooly drilled the first of the 2nd half. Made me thing of this song (listen to the words when the female sings (at about 22 secs).

Back