Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe we all need to see this video tugga!!
Put it this way, I watched the replay the next day and had no recollection of Dusty's two last quarter goals.

Brisbane bundled out
West choke bundled out
Beating Port at Port infront of Port only bogans
Beat the saltiest supporter base in the Granny to go back to back
Collingwood kicking out Treshankor after he chose them cause they have a better list and now even Pies fans hate Collingwood...

How goods footy, I *ing love it.

JackGraham

If he kicks it we win
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
NORM SMITH MEDAL:
martinshort.jpg

JACK DYER MEDAL:
shortmartin.jpg

Sorry Millennials, you'll have to ask your Dad.

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond

Make a Dan Murphy’s account, log in, you will then be able to pre-order. Pre-order, select that you want your item kept “chilled”. When available, head to the store at your own leisure.

Once at said store (strut in, because Premiers), collect the slab, put it down on the counter, rip out a can, while staring at the attendant at the counter, take a big sip. AHHHH!

Stand up on the counter and loudly make a speech. Thank the AFL, Toyota, the Government, but last but not least.... the Richmond Football Club. LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!!

Then leave the store without batting an eyelid. Enjoy.

F3FB9FC6-A7EF-4768-A733-1CCD32F5570D.jpeg

Jun 27, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Brisbane bundled out
West choke bundled out
Beating Port at Port infront of Port only bogans
Beat the saltiest supporter base in the Granny to go back to back
Collingwood kicking out Treshankor after he chose them cause they have a better list and now even Pies fans hate Collingwood...

How goods footy, I f*n love it.

So which club would you all want us to beat for 3peat. I say Collingwood lol.

Boob_Radley

Team Captain
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I rewatched the game last night and had a few glasses of wine but what I’d really love is to nip off into the bush for a few days with some bags and nangs and drink and just spend some really messy, quality time with all three premierships, just go absolutely berserk, run around naked and exorcise the demons of the prior three decades. Cum on a gum tree screaming about Dusty’s fourth goal with my eyes rolling back in my head...

clark1980

Senior List
Sep 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
what I love about the culture of our team at the moment, probably apart from dusty how every player accepts the team first credo. this is only 1 example.

I remember back to the 2017 prelim and Rioli kicking 4 goals. if at that stage you compared Rioli's ability to Butler's it would be a laydown misere for Rioli. in the grand final Rioli had 6 stats, 1 kick and 5 handballs. he was part of the reason we stifled Geelong backline. very little possessions but pocketed his 3rd premiership medal. compare that to butler's year at st Kilda. all Aust squad, 2nd in their best and fairest. a great personal year.

if I replaced Rioli into butler's new role at st Kilda, giving him pretty much a free attacking rein, I could easily see him having a similar year. again culture, not holding personal accolades over team results. it's things like this that has turned us into the team we are now. and at times I have been negative with Rioli and George etc performance but sometimes its the things you don't notice as a supporter that the coaches do, that is important to a players performance and as a result of these makes us the great team we are today.

go tigers.......

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
I just want to say how proud I am of this club. At half time, my mates who love the tigers most were crying, we are done! we have lost it! no way will we win! Most of my mates are my age, 40 plus and the old richmond is still to hard to shake but not for me. As I saw the cats kick the last two points I just smiled and knew that they did not put us away and this NEW Richmond, actually fu** that, THIS RICHMOND! if you dont kill us early, will always fight and fight and 3 goals was not a hard bridge to cross.

My god we did not just walk across we flew across it then turned around and bombed the sh*t out of it. Dusty is just amazing come finals, he is like the terminator with a bad hair cut, just a machine! I was so happy with short's game, it was a coming of age game for him and he was as elite as Stewart for the cats was and kept us in touch. 700 plus meters gained in a grand final is simply amazing and to think we got him as a rookie haha

What a ride and to my brothers and sisters on here, it was an honor to share another premiership year with you all

I just wanted to say how proud I am of this tigers board...awesome banter...lots of laughs...good intentions...

i check in every day for these reasons

thanks lads and ladies

Put it this way, I watched the replay the next day and had no recollection of Dusty's two last quarter goals.
Do you remember the 11pm phone call to me as I was driving home? :rainbow:

Blinky_bill

Team Captain
Feb 2, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
I just want to say how proud I am of this club. At half time, my mates who love the tigers most were crying, we are done! we have lost it! no way will we win! Most of my mates are my age, 40 plus and the old richmond is still to hard to shake but not for me. As I saw the cats kick the last two points I just smiled and knew that they did not put us away and this NEW Richmond, actually fu** that, THIS RICHMOND! if you dont kill us early, will always fight and fight and 3 goals was not a hard bridge to cross.

My god we did not just walk across we flew across it then turned around and bombed the sh*t out of it. Dusty is just amazing come finals, he is like the terminator with a bad hair cut, just a machine! I was so happy with short's game, it was a coming of age game for him and he was as elite as Stewart for the cats was and kept us in touch. 700 plus meters gained in a grand final is simply amazing and to think we got him as a rookie haha

What a ride and to my brothers and sisters on here, it was an honor to share another premiership year with you all
Loved your work this year Tiger71

I rewatched the game last night and had a few glasses of wine but what I’d really love is to nip off into the bush for a few days with some bags and nangs and drink and just spend some really messy, quality time with all three premierships, just go absolutely berserk, run around naked and exorcise the demons of the prior three decades. Cum on a gum tree screaming about Dusty’s fourth goal with my eyes rolling back in my head...

Wait, haven't you done this yet?

Bicko

Team Captain
Nov 11, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon my Richmond mate who’s house I went to, to watch the game would've had the same experience.

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
Is there somewhere to acquire and listen to say MMM GF call?

Back