Back to Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not greedy, I just want to play Carlton in a PF having finished 6th and them 2nd in the season, then knock them off by a point, then go on and beat Stephen May's Dees by an after the siren Billy Elliott goal in the GF.

Nick Daicos Brownlow.
Nick Daicos Norm.

If that happens I'll finally be satisfied...
Only then would I also feel enough.

We will be in the mix again next year.
Age shouldnt be an issue still. We saw that we could cope with Howe out for a lot of this year. The only oldie down back.
Cox seems like the type that could be 40 years old and could play the exact same. We'll probably experiment a few combos again next year in the ruck.
Elliott is the only concern with age setting in up forward, plus his past with injuries. If that was the case we might have options if Mcinnes or Harrison break out.
Pendles and Siddebottom should still contribute well. Its when one of the mids are injured, whether we cover that with depth. We really need MaCrae, Allan or Carmichael to be solid contributors to help us get the wins during the season to finish top 4. We will likely have games were a couple mids are out at a time. So that's going to be a key area that determines our season. Hoping Lipinski lifts, he did have 2 shoulders interrupt this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back