Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

The SK killed Hatchy (N1), Fridge (N2 after we had voted for each other), GUH (N3), Missed (N4) and Bovo (N5). That isn't me, esp fridge after voting for each other.
That could be exactly what you want us to think though. Perfect cover.

The SK killed Hatchy (N1), Fridge (N2 after we had voted for each other), GUH (N3), Missed (N4) and Bovo (N5). That isn't me, esp fridge after voting for each other.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure ding would kill all the people he was expected to...

this is awfull specific. okay... so you're not the SK then.

voting Dingster for having the other night immune head job

thanks MC Bad Genius

Village after I'm gone there will be 6 left. The SK will kill to make it 5. The Alpha cannot kill or the SK wins. The Wolves kills have been on point.

SK

Alpha

flog JTG
jobe IDC

villager
villager

BEaston voted for sante, ND, BRAB, BRAB
jmoo voted for pick, 3KZ, 3KZ, Ding
Porps voted for Wiz, Baz, 3KZ, jmoo
dogs voted for Porps, hotchilli, BRAB, Ding

My throw at the stumps. jmoo as alpha to save a villager and dogs as SK. MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because I'm trying to wrangle two kids to bed, and I lost track of my defence.
images

The Werewolves had howled at their last moon. The Alpha Wolf had tried to blend in with the crowd and had thrown fingers (paws?) in every which direction around him, but the Village held their resolve and ensured the lupine threat had been ended once and for all.

But there was still one who remained in the shadows, plotting their next move, planning their next victim, readying the next card from the pack to signal who was responsible, starting to dream of victory ...

It is now Night 6.

MODERATOR NOTICE

Tomorrow's Day/Night Phase times (all AEST) will be:

8am - Night 6 Deadline
12pm - Day 6 Deadline
1pm - Night 7 Deadline
5pm - Day 7 Deadline
6pm - Night 8 Deadline
9pm - Day 8 Deadline

Tagging all remaining players in alphabetical order: BEaston / Dingster / dogs105 / I Dont Care / Jack The Godfather / por_please_ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Back