Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

The Village awoke one by one, each of them relieved that they hadn't been taken out overnight. As they slowly made their way to the Town Square, they embraced each other as they emerged from the morning fog. But the feelings of relief were tinged with sadness as they knew that one of their compatriots wouldn't be rising from their bed this morning. And once they numbered five, they knew exactly who the unlucky one was.

Jack The Godfather (Flog) killed by the Serial Killer

It is now Day 6 - deadline for voting is 12pm. BEaston / Dingster / dogs105 / I Dont Care / por_please_ya

It's dogs or Porps imo with a leaning to dogs. BEaston could have let be a tie last night and won if he was SK and I would have done the same. I wasn't moving despite being around as I know and have claimed villager since D1. IDC is the jobe.

Based on the kills I'm saying it's dogs. dogs105 MC Bad Genius

I knew IDC was fake seer as he revealed earlier.

You make a good point re the tie, hm... we can clear BEaston as a villager.

You could be having us fooled and well, all credit to you I guess and you'd deserve the win. I'm going to switch to dogs105 MC Bad Genius

I knew IDC was fake seer as he revealed earlier.

You make a good point re the tie, hm... we can clear BEaston as a villager.

You could be having us fooled and well, all credit to you I guess and you'd deserve the win. I'm going to switch to dogs105 MC Bad Genius
If I was SK I would have switched my vote right on deadline and won. It's you or dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... por_please_ya!!!

200.gif

It's fun being sneaky ;) Thanks for the game MC Bad Genius ! dead pm please.

Village was decimated really quickly unfortunately for them. Didn't expect to win but seemed to heed off suspicion in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back