back to the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
If I was Andrew and Adrian first thing I,d do was resign. Then allow people who remember what Aussie rules actually is to take over and give us back the real game .

By slowing the game down to save injury . Allow players a little character to entertain the fans .
Stop umpires behaving like they are the centre of attention eg Goldspink and Razor Ray. Don,t want to know their names or even notice them on the ground. NO MICROPHONED UMPIRES EITHER!!!!!!!!!!
Have a game where we have positions again , if any one still remembers what that means.

Have skills redeveloped for kicking and re introduce PROPER handball.
I wouldn,t say our players are softer now, thats rubbish , but because the game is so fast collisions are causing massive injury lists everywhere.
Slow down, show the skills and get pinged if you flick out a dodgy hand pass. Of which there are many!

Actually make sure players aren,t so damn tired that they can,t kick a ball properly.Slow down the game, get rid of the rules committee .
Remove the CIA attitude of the AFL.

Develope a proper review system for the tribunal and change ridiculous
penalties for minor offences that too often seem to go well for some players when the same thing goes very bad for others . Consistancy in penalties handed out is absolutely attrocious.

Stop using cameras as a means of picking up every maybe offence scrutinised by a bunch of what seems to me like old fuddy duddies everyweek

Bring back the game to the people because people in growing numbers INCLUDING YOUNG PEOPLE are starting to be annoyed not
entertained.

Get Andrew and Adrian and there politically correct knobs,
OUT.
Thought I,d throw that back in once more, footy is nearly unrecognisable
these days to even ten years ago. I don,t think its for the good .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back