Mod. Notice Background image on Crows board, post your designs!

Remove this Banner Ad

taylor-walker-of-the-crows-looks-upfield-during-the-round-one-afl-picture-id468645024
Love that.

Prefer it to stay as it currently is.

The Carlton one is bearable since it's not in your face but the Hawthorn one looks shocking.

Love that.
In real life you might get Tex's elbow and the edge of the scoreboard. Look at other boards. You get the edges of the picture on each side.

Just the hoops would do well

I've done a faded hoops one, it's a little less bright/bold to hopefully be easier on the eyes.

View attachment 264912
Hoops need to be about 3 x broader imo. That one really is a bit fruit tingles. Right idea though. Someone posted a good hoops background yonks ago when we asked for this

Hoops need to be about 3 x broader imo. That one really is a bit fruit tingles. Right idea though. Someone posted a good hoops background yonks ago when we asked for this

Good point, yeah I can see that. I'll throw one more in, but hopefully we get a few more options. I think it is a fixed background, so you would only see the top 3 or 4 hoops.

faded hoops2.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vincent Van Gogh's last painting (well, it's thought to be his last, but there's some conjecture) was called...

Wheatfield With Crows

Prophetic, huh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatfield_with_Crows

and it would look like this...

Wheatfield_With_Crows_example.jpg

Note the blue sky / yellow wheat / red dirt

A little bit left field, but so was Walshy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back