Mod. Notice Background image on Crows board, post your designs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we try and be progressive rather than following everyone else ......please can we recognize both male and female players from the Adelaide Crows ......think i posted a few weeks ago a website image with Male players on one side-bar and female on the other side-bar.....lets be the first in this regard on Big Footy, we have a lot of female big footy posters and should be attracting more

Can we also create a new chat room for the womens league/Crows team
Do like the idea. Do we have different guernseys though? As others have said too much detail might be too distracting. Male guernsey one side, female the other would be great. (if they are different)

Do like the idea. Do we have different guernseys though? As others have said too much detail might be too distracting. Male guernsey one side, female the other would be great. (if they are different)
no, same uniforms as i understand .....and the background doesn't have to be color as it may be distracting .....it could be greyscale

no, same uniforms as i understand .....and the background doesn't have to be color as it may be distracting .....it could be greyscale
Yeah it could. Like the fact its same guernseys thought might be missing out on some much needed $$ for the ladies team there.

I think your idea is great - lets see what the majority think. I do tend to think less is more for a background.

Boy, are we cultured.

Fine art, chardonnay...

383363-taylor-walker.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a way in the settings to disable custom boarders or choose a style which can then be applied to all boards if you choose?
You'd have to use your browser tools and change the CSS code.

You could ask the club, they would probably get their designers to create something that is on brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back