Mod. Notice Background picture uploaded, enjoy!

Your two favourite designs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The finalists have been decided, and now it's your chance to vote for the new background picture for the Adelaide board.

You may vote for up to 2 preferences.

We'll work out how to adapt them into the proper resolution and size once that point arrives.

Also take into consideration some of these will need permission to be used so even if they poll well they might not be usable due to legal reasons. If one of these do get up we'll seek permission but nothing is guaranteed.

Option 1:

sunflowers.jpg

Option 2:

Tex v North.png

Option 3:

wheatfield crows.jpg

Option 4:

WFAO.jpg

Option 5:

Flashcrow.png

Option 6

member 2016.jpg

Option 7:

Crow28.png

Vote away!

Cheers,
Hank93

Tough choice - well done to all you creative types - 3 and 5 for me but really I'd be very happy with any of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All are pretty good :)
I think it would be a good idea to change it at the start of every season. That way we can keep up with the changing face of the AFC, with things such as the Women's team, We Fly as One, Children's Foundation, and our Indigenous program, etc.

So the Crows don't have a female representation ......that's poor, could have done it in option 7

Needed a female on the selection process .....old boys club is just not in Crows headquarters, but it's alive and well on BF

An action shot from our women's Crows team would have been great but my time machine is on the fritz

I think that's the main issue at the moment Wayne.

We might revisit your proposal when we have a full team.

Hard to put it to a vote without a concrete design to showcase.

I think that's the main issue at the moment Wayne.

We might revisit your proposal when we have a full team.

Hard to put it to a vote without a concrete design to showcase.
Gave you a viable option Hank ......
Just put a female head on Mackay ......most here would accept that as appropriate representation :p

So the Crows don't have a female representation ......that's poor, could have done it in option 7

Needed a female on the selection process .....old boys club is just not in Crows headquarters, but it's alive and well on BF

Sexism is bad......

Just put a female head on Mackay ......most here would accept that as appropriate representation :p

......except when I'm using it for jokes, then it's okay!

Back