Bad draws?

Binxy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 3, 2003
Girth By Sea
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As was alluded to in another thread - do you think some online sites have better draws than others? Do you think some sites are fixed?

I remember playing on Pokerroom and not seeing an Ace on the river for 5 weeks - that's a lot of hands - I kept asking other players and no-one else had......

...eventually I was beaten by an Ace on the river. :rolleyes:

London-Tavern-Is-Filth

Senior List
Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Rick James Mothers Bed
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dal Santo F.C
Binxy said:
As was alluded to in another thread - do you think some online sites have better draws than others? Do you think some sites are fixed?

I remember playing on Pokerroom and not seeing an Ace on the river for 5 weeks - that's a lot of hands - I kept asking other players and no-one else had......

...eventually I was beaten by an Ace on the river. :rolleyes:
if u play at top notch poker sites...they have all been checked by some poker place to determine whether they are random and they are...i've been playing house games for a while and havnt seen an ace on the river either lol...just kidding probs been heaps...but yerr the net is random

(Log in to remove this ad.)

utility

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No. They would be stupid to as they can make millions from rake/entry fees if they have enough players coming to their site.

Crosby87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 8, 2005
Not the Rugby board
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
There is doubts that most online poker software isn't perfect - and I agree, I doubt it can be perfect. For example, I'll sit online and be raped by flush draws all night, and then play a live game and see them half as much.

When it gets to the point where you can predict what cards are coming next, you start to wonder about it, but you can never be 100% sure.

sante

Premium Platinum
Oct 8, 2003
RFC
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
Its where you sit on the table ;)

The othr night I was dealt pkt 6s so limped in, got the 6 on the flop so raised and then was re-raised which I called (re-raiser had pkt 8s) The pot reached about 7k and the river shows a bloody 8 so I lost :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom