Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have a thread where we share images of bad graphic design.

I'm not talking about poor aesthetics (Comic Sans, gradients, etc.) That's subjective. I'm talking poor photoshop jobs, oversights and other things like this. Does that make sense?

I'll start with this.

MJAcU8F.jpg

From a distance it looks good, but when you look a little more closely, you'll notice that the black on the Power logo has disappeared into the wood (is it wood?) background, but it hasn't on the Magpies logo. Not huge, but it is noticable, and it's inconsistent.

I know you're referring to their graphic templates where the stitching flies off the guernsey, is generally uneven and whatever, but it'd be good if you could locate some pictures to match this for people who view the thread and aren't aware of what you're talking about.

That counts, Ando. That's ******* terrible quality. Very unprofessional, but what do you expect for a club like Calrton? :p:fire:

Google search Office of Government Communications logo. That's bad graphic/logo design.
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the same thing. When I google it it comes up with this.
ogc.jpg

That's not really subjectively bad though.

It's objectively bad.
Yup. Poorly integrated images. Poorly done in paint. Just poorly done all round.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
That counts, Ando. That's ******* terrible quality. Very unprofessional, but what do you expect for a club like Calrton? :p:fire:

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the same thing. When I google it it comes up with this.
ogc.jpg

Yeah that's the one.

Rotate it 90 degrees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back