Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon, really??

Who the * cares about the accuracies of a square icon on an unofficial product?

Its blue and white stripes. Thats what North are. Does it really matter??

I know we're all very particular about our jumper designs on here, but this is taking things to a ridiculous level.

C'mon, really??

Who the **** cares about the accuracies of a square icon on an unofficial product?

Its blue and white stripes. Thats what North are. Does it really matter??

I know we're all very particular about our jumper designs on here, but this is taking things to a ridiculous level.
It's objectively bad, subjectively to anyone, not really. Adding to it is the fact collingwoods is right, so it's not that hard for them

It's objectively bad, subjectively to anyone, not really. Adding to it is the fact collingwoods is right, so it's not that hard for them

They've done it with the darker colours on the outside so it is more visually appealing. If the white was on the outside it would blend into the white background and wouldn't look as good.

People have to remember that this is a very niche community and to probably 90% of people North are "blue and white stripes", not "blue stripes on a white background with the white on the outside".

I'm sorry but the accuracy of a supercoach icon is just so unimportant its not funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've done it with the darker colours on the outside so it is more visually appealing. If the white was on the outside it would blend into the white background and wouldn't look as good.

People have to remember that this is a very niche community and to probably 90% of people North are "blue and white stripes", not "blue stripes on a white background with the white on the outside".

I'm sorry but the accuracy of a supercoach icon is just so unimportant its not funny.
Each to their own I guess, you're right no one really cares but it's still wrong.

Anything I made in my first two years at Uni.

Related;
field-research-center.jpg

First two years of uni or primary school?:rainbow:
First two years of Community College after I got divorced from my cousin, Guh-Hyuck!

to clarify that isn't actually my work

I like the idea of this thread and have had quite a few laughs - just makes me scared considering I am slowly learning more about graphics that everything i attempt will appear in here haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back