Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

I
Like how Ch7 continually send rompingwins out to interview the Auskick kids depite his clear ineptitude with children.
I reckon he does a good job with them. Watched Lingy do it last night and he wasn't too flash....but he's a pain in the arse anyway

Is Joel Selwood a leper??

9DCvPPY.jpg

Did someone throw up in the goal square?

No, that was the day that Tony Shaw shat himself.

Early 90s footy records are a goldmine for bad design jobs like this... I assume it was still the pre-software era and they were prepared by being cut out by hand. It's even more hilarious to me as they are each holding a footy.

No, that was the day that Tony Shaw shat himself.

Early 90s footy records are a goldmine for bad design jobs like this... I assume it was still the pre-software era and they were prepared by being cut out by hand. It's even more hilarious to me as they are each holding a footy.
So it's not so much bad as it is over-ambitious

Not a bad price of graphic design at all, but I thought id share if anyway. This is the shopfront of my local TAB. Does the design on the AFL Guernsey look familiar?

image.jpeg

It's literally the Swans uniform, photoshopped blue. There's a touch of red still present on the back where the white meets the back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad price of graphic design at all, but I thought id share if anyway. This is the shopfront of my local TAB. Does the design on the AFL Guernsey look familiar?

View attachment 237766

It's literally the Swans uniform, photoshopped blue. There's a touch of red still present on the back where the white meets the back

The interesting part is that bloke looks nothing like Adam Goodes which is clearly who the original photo is of.

Could be to stop club sponsors kicking up a fuss about being used in gambling advertising. The AFL are also pretty funny about letting anyone who isn't paying them through the nose for exclusive rights using their copyright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back