Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I don't know what's worse.
The way the teams are arranged or the fact that they still used WCE old logo...

I’ve been meaning to post this for a few weeks,

They also use the old Collingwood logo, and the elements aren’t centred at all, you can see them shifting around as you scroll through the FOX Footy Instagram story

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been meaning to post this for a few weeks,

They also use the old Collingwood logo, and the elements aren’t centred at all, you can see them shifting around as you scroll through the FOX Footy Instagram story

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yuck.
Can't understand how such a readily available asset such as Collingwood or West Coast's logo isn't included on a multi-billion dollar company's instagram page.

Yuck.
Can't understand how such a readily available asset such as Collingwood or West Coast's logo isn't included on a multi-billion dollar company's instagram page.
You would think that a company with a multi billion dollar league would be able to register and get accepted for an account on AFL Brandzone which has been updated with 2018 logos way before the season. If 12 year old me could, Fox should be able to.
http://www.aflbrandzone.com.au/

addpBPG.png

s e l f - a w a r e

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The spacing between the border and the website address makes me uneasy as well. Plus the fullstop isn’t really needed

#designerlife
I mean. Just use a normal font with actual lowercase letters. You are announcing the sacking of your manager ffs.

Not to mention that the “capitalised” letters are slightly taller. There’s no point and it looks off.
Seems like they have fixed this up now, whinging on BigFooty works again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Surely that Bulldogs logo has been butchered too many times to be a coincidence?

EDIT: That Collingwood logo on a black background is amateurish as well...
If you're in the graphic design department, it's not that hard to extract a .pdf of the outlined logo (from AFL Brandzone or any AFL licensed pdf) and use it..
FB_IMG_1526872059304.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back