Debutant
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Saw this pop up on my Face Book
upload_2018-10-14_18-10-16.png

wingard.jpg

Triple M Adelaide rears its ugly head

Aside: If this ever happened, would Fizzler melt or just shrug it off and jump on the Hawthorn wagon?
I'd cry for a long time but I wouldn't go for the Hawks. I have a severe hatred for Hawthorn. And that wouldn't happen ever btw.
* I think I know what this was and I think I’ve got egg on my face

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a regular home jumper isn't it? (Black with white stripes)

Collingwood's white jumper has a black stripe in the centre.

It looked a little off to me, seemed to be dominated by white for some reason. Might be the way it was cropped onto the player, which was explained through the video Gibbsy shared

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Not sure if it's the eye-watering pixelation on the bizarre 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' styled header, or the fact he's about to dish off a handball within the walls of a maximum-security VR prison cell but WOW that's some fine work AFL.com, take a bow.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
It looked a little off to me, seemed to be dominated by white for some reason. Might be the way it was cropped onto the player, which was explained through the video Gibbsy shared
This year's jumper has looked more white probably because the stripes go up all the way to the top of the shoulders whereas the years before the stop slightly before. Personally I love the change.

You guys are being ridiculous about the Tomorrow's Heroes thing on the AFL website. Whoever made the videos for each article did a great job, but even without watching them it should be obvious the still images are parodying a classic video arcade game and not Indiana Jones. With that in mind, it looks exactly how it should.

Fwiw if I'm being too sensitive it's because I posted a similar design on this board last week (albeit for Pac-Man rather than Street Fighter).

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
You guys are being ridiculous about the Tomorrow's Heroes thing on the AFL website. Whoever made the videos for each article did a great job, but even without watching them it should be obvious the still images are parodying a classic video arcade game and not Indiana Jones. With that in mind, it looks exactly how it should.

Fwiw if I'm being too sensitive it's because I posted a similar design on this board last week (albeit for Pac-Man rather than Street Fighter).
i understand the background of it, but the pixelated image of the draftee (second image i posted) just seems really odd. is there a specific image they're trying to reference?

i understand the background of it, but the pixelated image of the draftee (second image i posted) just seems really odd. is there a specific image they're trying to reference?
Generic player select screen?
Original%2BStreet%2BFighter%2BII%2Bcharacter%2Bselection.gif

I don't know what else to tell ya. Maybe if the text was distorted too it would fit better together.

There’s a video that goes with this that has exactly what Teen Wolf is referring to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back