Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
How many years is it now since the wings were returned and what is that Adelaide logo? :drunk:

View attachment 703984

View attachment 703985
Tell you what, wouldn’t actually be a bad Adelaide guernsey.

Too late now ofc, the hoops are Adelaide but wouldn’t have been bad if that was the guernsey they entered the league with, similar to that gold heritage one they had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

akkaps

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Ch7 just had a graphic showing their games for tomorrow. With the VFL game, Footscray v Port Melbourne, they used the Western Bulldogs logo instead of the Footscray Bulldogs logo.

Sorry, I don't have a pic.

im_a_lazy_sod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton-EFFC-PGFC-Tranmere-Atalanta
I don't see the problem?
Different Adama Traore. Or is that the joke?

To be fair, if anyone wants some context. Jump on Getty. Search editorial. Search by a player name. You’ll see just how many mistaken identities there are. The back end staff and photographers get little time to process and tag, as usually photos from the first half of a match are up early in the second and rarely get re looked at

Javelin

All Australian
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I think it’s the wrong Adama Traore.
Different Adama Traore. Or is that the joke?

To be fair, if anyone wants some context. Jump on Getty. Search editorial. Search by a player name. You’ll see just how many mistaken identities there are. The back end staff and photographers get little time to process and tag, as usually photos from the first half of a match are up early in the second and rarely get re looked at
It was a legit question. I don't follow A-League and have never heard of Adama Traore.

Top Bottom