Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
maybe it’s just because I’m a graphic designer so I’m a little sensitive on the topic - but having looked back through this thread, most of this is just “hey I picked up on this designer’s error who probably had a hot minute to put this design together”, as opposed to examples of actual bad graphic design.

Javelin

All Australian
Jun 6, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
maybe it’s just because I’m a graphic designer so I’m a little sensitive on the topic - but having looked back through this thread, most of this is just “hey I picked up on this designer’s error who probably had a hot minute to put this design together”, as opposed to examples of actual bad graphic design.
Yeah, it's hard to find the errors that don't involve an old logo being used or the dreaded transparency in the Bulldogs logo.

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.18.52 pm.png

This really grinds my gears as an eagles supporter that these avatars/icons are still floating around to represent WCE. This one is on The Game WA footy tipping site.

It is neither the right style of jumper or colours and it's been that way for over 3 years.

Nickimus Rex

All Australian
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
View attachment 1083360

This really grinds my gears as an eagles supporter that these avatars/icons are still floating around to represent WCE. This one is on The Game WA footy tipping site.

It is neither the right style of jumper or colours and it's been that way for over 3 years.
To be fair though it is easily identifiable as WC. So not really bad graphic design as lazy website not updating their design.

GremioPower

Taking notes of policy re: bikini/lingerie images
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Indians (MLB)
I couldn't resist drawing a flag for PAFC. I haven't found the club's actual banner anywhere. So I came up with this one:

The squares would be stars, by the way. They are suppose to mean all Port's premiers (majors, minors, national, and state).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad