Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 592633 Thought you guys would like this... Racing NSW are known for having terrible marketing and design etc.

Today they launched a new $7.5m race... its a big deal, one of the richest races on earth...

The name is bad enough, but this is the logo
When the horse carks it the eagle will be right there waiting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebel_54989401_xs_hi-res.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 8.59.53 pm.png

Mission what now?

I just spent five minutes Googling trying to find out what "Mission Winnow" was, I assumed it was a new sponsor!

This is all kinds of bad. The mirrored M to make a W is poorly recognisable, the slanted text is also hard to read.

It literally took me more than 5 minutes to realise it is supposed to say "Mission Win Now". And it's all over all of their merch!

View attachment 622684

Mission what now?

I just spent five minutes Googling trying to find out what "Mission Winnow" was, I assumed it was a new sponsor!

This is all kinds of bad. The mirrored M to make a W is poorly recognisable, the slanted text is also hard to read.

It literally took me more than 5 minutes to realise it is supposed to say "Mission Win Now". And it's all over all of their merch!
It's just a disguised marlboro logo isn't it? It's interesting that it isn't on the kids merch there though, surely for it to be allowed on the cars, it can't be classed as a cigarette advertisement, but it is enough of a cigarette advertisement to not be allowed on the kids shirts and caps?

View attachment 622684

Mission what now?

But it is a new sponsor and it is Mission Winnow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back