Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

This sounds like one of those cliche negligence case studies you get in Legal Studies

It's got nothing on this one though, which is expressed better through meme:

61983990_531962584013518_1320824691174146048_n.jpg

How many years is it now since the wings were returned and what is that Adelaide logo? :drunk:

View attachment 703984

View attachment 703985

Tell you what, wouldn’t actually be a bad Adelaide guernsey.

Too late now ofc, the hoops are Adelaide but wouldn’t have been bad if that was the guernsey they entered the league with, similar to that gold heritage one they had.

XrGekMK.jpg

Just everything about this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the problem?

Different Adama Traore. Or is that the joke?

To be fair, if anyone wants some context. Jump on Getty. Search editorial. Search by a player name. You’ll see just how many mistaken identities there are. The back end staff and photographers get little time to process and tag, as usually photos from the first half of a match are up early in the second and rarely get re looked at

I think it’s the wrong Adama Traore.
Different Adama Traore. Or is that the joke?

To be fair, if anyone wants some context. Jump on Getty. Search editorial. Search by a player name. You’ll see just how many mistaken identities there are. The back end staff and photographers get little time to process and tag, as usually photos from the first half of a match are up early in the second and rarely get re looked at
It was a legit question. I don't follow A-League and have never heard of Adama Traore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back