Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
35FA1457-28DC-40E5-9582-36EA5FE616DB.jpeg

Numbers aren’t centred within the two text boxes.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
That's shocking.
Should they even have access to that logo in their graphics package, given how long ago their changed it compared to when Fox Footy upgraded their graphics?
First time I’ve seen Fox use that GWS logo as well. Normally it just has Giants.

Work experience kid probably just Googled both logos and used the first one they found

It's so random, why are there St Kilda players there? They didn't even play Carlton in the Marsh Series so they'd have to photoshop them in.

Cripps a good choice for cover athlete, although I'd rather move away from that kind of setup, maybe in favour of an AFL Live cover featuring players from the previous years' Grand Final.

It's so random, why are there St Kilda players there? They didn't even play Carlton in the Marsh Series so they'd have to photoshop them in.

Cripps a good choice for cover athlete, although I'd rather move away from that kind of setup, maybe in favour of an AFL Live cover featuring players from the previous years' Grand Final.
There's so much going on in this pic. The worst part being Cripps neck in both photos.
His obviously editedd guernsey, The St Kilda players are extremely low quality photos that had obviously been edited with a blur to make it seem less low quality. The weird firey sparks that's would be cool in 2015. It's horrible

There's so much going on in this pic. The worst part being Cripps neck in both photos.
His obviously editedd guernsey, The St Kilda players are extremely low quality photos that had obviously been edited with a blur to make it seem less low quality. The weird firey sparks that's would be cool in 2015. It's horrible
220px-AFL_Live_2_Cover_art.jpg

The whole look gives me AFL Live 2 cover vibes, that was horrible. I never played this game.

WonderT

The realistic logo guy
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Renegades

After quite a bit of searching through AFL Photos and Getty Images I finally found it. The original photo.
From Round 10 last year.

1584092378061.png

So they had to change all three jumpers. I wonder why they chose this photo if it was just going to cause more work for them.

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
After quite a bit of searching through AFL Photos and Getty Images I finally found it. The original photo.
From Round 10 last year.

View attachment 839047

So they had to change all three jumpers. I wonder why they chose this photo if it was just going to cause more work for them.
puzzling. And look at the monogram position - beggars belief

WonderT

The realistic logo guy
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Renegades
Not necessarily bad, but today, the Geelong Advertiser used a photo of Gary Ablett from 2009 (note the ISC logo on the jumper) before he left for the Gold Coast. I wonder why the paper would even have this photo ready to use.

IMG_20200314_154119.jpg

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Watching this blokes AFL Revamped video

This is the logo for the 'Hobart Falcons' :flushed:
1592203207013.png
1592203388806.png

Aside from using Nazi insignia for a team logo, it isn't even a Falcon but rather and Eagle. Not sure if he knowingly used this or not but either way not really a good look.

As for his other designs, they're pretty basic and usually consist of some basic design element and chucking a logo over it.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Watching this blokes AFL Revamped video

This is the logo for the 'Hobart Falcons' :flushed:
View attachment 892742View attachment 892745

Aside from using Nazi insignia for a team logo, it isn't even a Falcon but rather and Eagle. Not sure if he knowingly used this or not but either way not really a good look.

As for his other designs, they're pretty basic and usually consist of some basic design element and chucking a logo over it.

tenor.gif

Back