Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

I once saw a tshirt with the Shutterstock watermark on it

you have no idea the amount of people at work who want fishing shirts or whatever made up and send me the images with the shutterstock watermarks on them.

🙃

you have no idea the amount of people at work who want fishing shirts or whatever made up and send me the images with the shutterstock watermarks on them.

And I'm assuming the pictures are lower quality than Esava Ratugolea's footy skills?

And I'm assuming the pictures are lower quality than Esava Ratugolea's footy skills?

almost always.

then clients get shocked when their stuff prints out all grainy and pixilated, so I just tell them if they zoom in on their computer at full screen, and it looks s**thouse, that’s probably how it will print.

The AFL logo is squished in the AFL's own app now. 🙄

Screenshot 2020-07-31 at 21.26.50.png

They're different colours as well, if you look at the red part. Just failed Corporate Identitiy 101.

Last edited:
These affiliations really suck.

sR0IEKI.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only a terrible design but also using a logo from 8 years after the event it’s supposedly commemorating. How these cowboys got an AFL license I’ll never know. Naive suckers will buy it though.

View attachment 937354
The brand was founded by Brandon Ellis, that's how they got an AFL license. Why anyone would want a watch with their footy team's logo on it is beyond me.

Do you have to return the watch after a couple of months' use?
And get your $125 back? They are trying to market them as premium, Beams was "limited edition" sold out etc, and they're $125! I'd be surprised if you can get a Casio for that much these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back