Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe it’s just because I’m a graphic designer so I’m a little sensitive on the topic - but having looked back through this thread, most of this is just “hey I picked up on this designer’s error who probably had a hot minute to put this design together”, as opposed to examples of actual bad graphic design.

maybe it’s just because I’m a graphic designer so I’m a little sensitive on the topic - but having looked back through this thread, most of this is just “hey I picked up on this designer’s error who probably had a hot minute to put this design together”, as opposed to examples of actual bad graphic design.
Yeah, it's hard to find the errors that don't involve an old logo being used or the dreaded transparency in the Bulldogs logo.

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.18.52 pm.png

This really grinds my gears as an eagles supporter that these avatars/icons are still floating around to represent WCE. This one is on The Game WA footy tipping site.

It is neither the right style of jumper or colours and it's been that way for over 3 years.

View attachment 1083360

This really grinds my gears as an eagles supporter that these avatars/icons are still floating around to represent WCE. This one is on The Game WA footy tipping site.

It is neither the right style of jumper or colours and it's been that way for over 3 years.
To be fair though it is easily identifiable as WC. So not really bad graphic design as lazy website not updating their design.

I couldn't resist drawing a flag for PAFC. I haven't found the club's actual banner anywhere. So I came up with this one:

screen-shot-2021-04-04-at-18-23-45-png.1094183

screen-shot-2021-04-04-at-18-40-31-png.1094184

The squares would be stars, by the way. They are suppose to mean all Port's premiers (majors, minors, national, and state).

screen-shot-2021-03-25-at-12-24-07-png.1086040

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed a fail on the Advertising Screens at the Footy this Weekend.

After a win the lyrics to the St Kilda Theme song come up on the screens in time with the music and when it gets to "Oh how I want to be with St Kilda." It's written as "Saint Kilda" at least it's not an erroneous dot like in the club logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back