Bad Luck for Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn that is just waht I didnt want, amazing bad luck for both guys.

This is the second year in a row with no Clive, (lastyear played out maybe 4 full games?) and his last full year, 2000, he was in the top 10 goal kickers in the comp - and any layer who can kick 50 goals + ina year is a huge advantage, so his loss will hurt - badly.

c'est la vie, gives opprtunites for the Polaks et al to stand up this year - so a good thing for the future perhaps? (yes, I am trying to be positive)

Damn mondays, I hate 'em!

even though im not a big fan of Freo, i have to sympathise with the fact theyve lost 2 players so early on

Clive will be a massive blow, he's one of the few players who can turn a match quickly

IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Shocking trouble early,but as the members promotion says,IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT HOW YOU GET UP.We will rise above our misfortune.To Camel and Luke best of wishes for a speedy and full recovery.I think as far as Camel goes it is not just the cat but the chinaman as well that he has run over.
These are the sort of injuries you wouldn't wish upon any one.

Re: IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Originally posted by anchor man
Shocking trouble early,but as the members promotion says,IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT HOW YOU GET UP.We will rise above our misfortune.To Camel and Luke best of wishes for a speedy and full recovery.I think as far as Camel goes it is not just the cat but the chinaman as well that he has run over.

Very true!!
how did you go

Re: IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Originally posted by anchor man

Hmmm I seem to recall several rabid frockers fans rejoicing at the downfall of Phil Reid a few weeks ago?

Re: Re: IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Originally posted by Mead
Hmmm I seem to recall several rabid frockers fans rejoicing at the downfall of Phil Reid a few weeks ago?
Whilst I cant speak for all, if you go check your foum I posted the oppisite saying I dont like the guy, but my thoughts are with him - not good at all.

In fact i dont remember any Freo people 'rejoicing' sure you havent caught the paranoia of your compadre Geonet?

Please stop the infighting guys

It is going to be really hard for CC for a while guys with those two knee injuries to Webster and Waterhouse.

But Mead and kuepper can you please keep the peace!

Re: Re: IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Originally posted by Mead

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Look another eagle player starting problems.
No one from this board were "rejoicing".
I for one remeber what I said somthign along the lines of.....

"Though I hate the dirty little player,I can help but feel for him and hope he makes a speedy recovery"

Re: Re: Re: IT'S HOW YOU GET UP

Originally posted by sabre_ac

"Though I hate the dirty little player,I can help but feel for him and hope he makes a speedy recovery"

Well thats ok then :) In the same spirit, i'll say 'Now clive can be ridiculously inconsistent off the field, rather than on it. But all the same i hope he makes a speedy recover'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad to have lost these players for the season but the way I look at it another player gets an opportunity.

If the club is to go forward, it must have a strong list with 30 players fighting for selection each week rather than the 22 players knowing they'll get a game every week. Give the selectors some headaches and make them do some hard thinking.

Players like Siegert and Medhurst have seen the open door and sprinted through as opportunity breeds hunger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back