Bad merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question - my demons toothbrush is knackered and has the old logo anyway which reminds me of the Neeld era which isn't a place I want to visit when brushing.

It wasn't from the demon shop though, but I can't remember where I got it. Chemist Warehouse or a dodgy stall at Queen Vic maybe. Anyways, has anyone spotted an AFL toothbrush vendor anywhere? I'm hoping to upgrade my brush. I will pay handsomely, well up to five handsome dollars anyway.

I would also be interested in Melbourne fuzzy dice if they exist.

Genuine question - my demons toothbrush is knackered and has the old logo anyway which reminds me of the Neeld era which isn't a place I want to visit when brushing.

It wasn't from the demon shop though, but I can't remember where I got it. Chemist Warehouse or a dodgy stall at Queen Vic maybe. Anyways, has anyone spotted an AFL toothbrush vendor anywhere? I'm hoping to upgrade my brush. I will pay handsomely, well up to five handsome dollars anyway.

I would also be interested in Melbourne fuzzy dice if they exist.
Easy fix, just don't clean the campaigners.

Nerd player tees? What is so 'Nerdy' exactly.

They look like Nintendo Wii avatars.

nerd-tees-header.jpg

I don't even know who the blue is, they've also made sure to put Tex's crooked ear on.

Attachments

• uwotdog.jpg
    uwotdog.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
Looks like the author of that article has read this thread.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Usually I would say no but this time for absolute certainty this guy has read this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any flat brim, snap back hat with an Aussie team on it. It's like an Akubra hat with an LA Lakers logo on it. Cringeworthy.

Especially with colours not associated to the featured team...View attachment 144352

You know that you can bend the brim yeah? They're overpriced as * but if you bend the brim then you suddenly have quite a nice hat and don't look like a twat.

...how often do you brush your teeth if it is only now knackered? :p

Team photo merchandise that didn't quite sell

IMG_0928.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back