Review Bad, Ugly, and Horrendous vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

It all started when we selected David Mackay. A stupid, idiotic, disgusting selection that immediately threw up red flags. Did we learn from last year? Obviously not judging from that one decision before the game even started. Can't move forward when we have pathetic decision making like that.

It looked like our players had done everything but play football over the off season. Horrendous skills. Destroyed in the air. Destroyed on the ground. Mutilated in the forward line. Annihilated by a severely undermanned Hawthorn midfield. An absolutely pathetic performance. The players should be ashamed.

Don Pyke had his pants pulled down. His pants were then taken off and thrown in the river. It was like he was coaching with his penis exposed to the players and that's all the players could think about throughout the match. He needs to take ownership, put his pants back on and learn. If I hear excuses like "we just needed to execute better" I might vomit.

Douglas is s**t. Mackay is s**t. Jacobs is cooked. Walker is cooked. Lynch is soft. Jenkins sucks. Betts is finished. Knight did nothing. Murphy did nothing. Milera was awful. Laird was bad. Kelly tried but he just sucks. Gibbs was useless.

And then Doedee does his ACL. Well * me the signs aren't good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first three posts in the Game Day thread:
No excuses.
Mackay already....
I don’t see much sign of structure
Not much more to add... but:

Good:
We don't play the Hawks again.

Bad:
Tex - all last year I copped flack when I bagged him, being told "He's injured, what do you expect!!! He needs fitness Blah blah blah". Nope. I'd be happy to see Fogarty in his place. Players should be under instructions to use him as a decoy.
Mackay, Douglas: When you see those two picked in the side. Nope.
Murphy: needs to go back and earn it - he's young so stupid to write him off, but he doesn't get it enough
Gibbs: not one Blues fan should be missing him
Forward line structure - none at all
Our tackling is s**t house. It has been since Roo retired. You would think at some point someone would make it an issue in pre-season.
Milera: Why oh why did I fall for that pre-season form and think he could be even mentioned in the same paragraph as McLeod.
Smith: Ugly.

Good:
Sloane, and the Crouchs
Jones will be good - lovely skills and can tackle

Horrendous:
Doedee. Absolutely shattered. Absolutely shattered.

We will never, ever be successful until we ACCEPT at an organizational level, that players such as David Mackay are not good enough.

It's not just about him as a player. It's about the chain of decision making that leads to his selection. It's all wrong

We will never, ever be successful until we ACCEPT at an organizational level, that players such as David Mackay are not good enough.

It's not just about him as a player. It's about the chain of decision making that leads to his selection. It's all wrong
After 20 years of this s**t do you really still care.

Good (there was good, if you don't think so go watch another code, you know nothing about this one):

Keath - our best. He will replace Doedee. (You're a lucky boy, Kyle)
Mrouch and Sloane tried hard all day. Undeniable.
Smith and Laird were okay. They tried.
Jones - we can see your potential.

Bad

Forward line. My god, you cant mark, you can't finish. What is your use?

Gibbs - Sorry, you haven't yet repaid the trade value given up for you. Work on that.

Kelly, Knight - why so vanilla?

Milera - you look silky when on but tonight you fumbled too much. More than that though you tried to play bruise free - learn to tackle.

Ugly

Murphy, Douglas, Mackay and ESPECIALLY Atkins - you should never play again. How many turnovers?

So many tonight just threw it on the boot before they even looked. Just amateur s**t.

Ugliest

Don Pyke. If we dont have a positive record after 10 he should go. He has shown time and time again he has no plan B and is regularly outcoached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back