flggr Bae 13's Worst AFL player 2022 (The Anthony Rocca Medal)

Round 23 Worst

• Jamarra Ugle-Hagen (WB)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Breust (HAWF)

• Jack Silvagni (CARL)

• Liam Stocker (CARL)

• Eric Hipwood (BRIS)

• Will Hoskin-Elliot (COLL)

• Willie Rioli (PERF)

• Levi Casboult (GC)

• Jackson Nelson (PERF)

• Hugh Dixon (PERF)

• Jordan Ridley (ESS)

• Archie Perkins (ESS)

• Shai Bolton (9TH)

• Tom Liberatore (WB)

• Cody Weightman (WB)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Max the King of tonight's s**t players
Cooper Grech Sharman
Zak the s**t brother Jones
Dougal Howard is cheese craffles

Not sure how he keeps getting a game honestly… always seems to be in the bottom 6 (being generous). Is he exciting yoof?
He is a useless campaigner that always costs us in big games, can’t handle any pressure at all.

The shallow talent pool can be the only justification for his position on an afl list, I just wish it wasn’t ours

Tarryn Thomas. Geoff Walsh to hold a presser very soon announcing he is to be deregistered from the club effective immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarryn Thomas. Geoff Walsh to hold a presser very soon announcing he is to be deregistered from the club effective immediately.

Finally, Norf's luck is starting to turn.

True, nobody watches norf

gagf. I am a celebrator of Norf's plummet to doom and I watched some of it. Thomas could not cast a shadow let alone get the footy. To be fair I doubt he has mentally got over the busted ribs he copped earlier in the season.

I must admit I was shocked when I received a phone call first thing Monday morning from AFL House. When the lady on the phone asked me to please hold for Gil my mind raced as I pondered out loud to myself asking the pertinent question *what the *?".

As Gil got on the line and asked if I was mr Bread I said yes and he preceded to tell me that they're considering officially bringing the Rocca Medal into the AFL. As I audibly gasped he went on to explain that if they're to do this it must keep in line with their anti-Richmond policy in which I must conspire to not allow any Richmond player to win the award.

Largely aware of all the heinous conspiracies against the forlorn Tigers and being a man of high quality and great integrity I told Gil to GAGF, this award will remain pure and by the people for the people.

As I counted up the nominations and defiantly added Riewoldt to the poll I reflected blissfully upon his performance Saturday afternoon at his away ground, the mighty MCG against the most succulent of Pussies.

You see in a huge game (that biggest that Richmond might have for many years to come) without any junk time, officially the best umpired game of the round and against a high quality opponent, Jack did the thinkable. Not only the thinkable, the expected. You see Jack went goalless and was otherwise anonymous barely getting near the ball at all registering a lol worthy 7 disposals (unlike his vastly superior counterpart Hawkins who had a whopping 8 by comparison).

Junktime Hack continues to impress Rocca Medal voters this season and leaps up into equal 3rd alongside a potato on his level. It really did take a special effort to outbad Tarryn Thomas this week who I personally consider to have had the worst game of anybody all season.

Round 15 Results
Jack Riewoldt (9TH) - 3
Tarryn Thomas (NORF) - 2
Tom Hawkins (GEE) - 1

Dinsdale zackah please remove the poll :thumbsu::rainbow:

Back