Media Baghdad Bomber Joint Administration Proposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats OK i have one of the old type transistor radios with the one ear piece . Its perfect if youve only got one working ear.
Vintage_Futura_Transistor_Radio_%28No_Model_Number%29%2C_By_Bell_Products%2C_St._Louis%2C_Mo.%2C_Made_in_the_USA%2C_Earphone_Listening_Only%2C_Circa_1959_%2823616632435%29.jpg

I stole that Radio from the locker room when i played for the Roys. Thats what they were using for the Club Function Disco.
We'd take turns putting it in our ear and dancing for 4 minutes and then youd pass it on to the person next to you on the dance floor.
It's a bomb! It's a bomb!

Thats OK i have one of the old type transistor radios with the one ear piece . Its perfect if youve only got one working ear.
Vintage_Futura_Transistor_Radio_%28No_Model_Number%29%2C_By_Bell_Products%2C_St._Louis%2C_Mo.%2C_Made_in_the_USA%2C_Earphone_Listening_Only%2C_Circa_1959_%2823616632435%29.jpg

I stole that Radio from the locker room when i played for the Roys. Thats what they were using for the Club Function Disco.
We'd take turns putting it in our ear and dancing for 4 minutes and then youd pass it on to the person next to you on the dance floor.
Good to see some Van Gogh approved merchandise.

1557743587050.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of minnows, how'd you go on Sunday?
Ill bounce back, 2nd highest goal kicker for the 2nd placed club.. not bad for a rookie ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back