Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations to ant555 medalists KohPhi & miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully one day we will have a Warriors V Bombers Grand Final. What a glorious match thread that would be!!:p
And plenty of this after, win or lose.

IMG_0626.GIF

How many ******* games do we have left? Do we play BRAB's mob again? I would like to get the fixture changed so we play them in the final round so I can go out swinging!
There's 5 games to go, and we more or less have to win all of them...

Last season the Dragons snuck in to the finals and ended up losing the Grand Final by 2 points... anything can happen
#****thesim

Right now the SIM is about as credible as an Olympics bid from the Middle East!

Right now the SIM is about as credible as an Olympics bid from the Middle East!
For the right price anything is for sale, see Qatar 2022.

I'll sort something out with the simmers boys, let's have a quick whip round.

There's 5 games to go, and we more or less have to win all of them...

Miraculously we are still in the 8. A couple of wins should alleviate some pressure.

Some one is ******* with us for sure. We have the best back pocket in the game but can not get a win. Conspiracy i say.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Some one is ******* with us for sure. We have the best back pocket in the game but can not get a win. Conspiracy i say.

tinfoilhat.jpg
Honestly wouldn't be surprised, give us a bit of hope and then take it away.

Morning folks....my next "Coffee with KohPhi" instalment will be with our bad luck charm, miggs. Im hoping to get this up by Monday
Let's all have some fun with the Dragons and post in the match thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FACTIONALISM IN THE BOMBERS?

I'm posting this mini-article here, since it isn't really a media thread that anyone wants to see.

With our recent massive slump in form over the past few rounds (read: two months), the Bombers are at a bit of a crossroads. With Haro's blatant betrayals and poorly thought out expansion team bids (and trying to take a few team-mates with him), the clubs leadership group is beginning to fragment (apparently).

I decided to do a bit of investigation, but I found nothing...however...

After a few hours, an anonymous source gave me all the evidence I needed. It turned out that my worst fears were confirmed:

The Baghdad Bombers are indeed fragmenting into two factions.

FACTION 1: BAGHDAD BOMBERS HAROWOOD

The first faction revealed were Haro and his traitors.

hh.png
Head traitor "Hollywood" HaroLad Zempilas in all his dastardly glory.

Renaming himself "Hollywood HaroLad Zempilas", the lead traitors' lackeys consisted of George, Burningdwarf and Miggs, 3 of Haro's key signings.

bbh.png
The motley crew of HaroLackeys.

Together, they (or at least 2 of them) were big players in the "Team X" bid, a thrown-together-at-the-last-minute expansion side that hopefully Filth Wizard and Hate will put a stop to.
But lesser known was their motivation for the bid: they were trying to bring down the Bombers from the inside.
Problem was, all the other Bombers players had actual talent, and even by playing at their worst, they couldn't quite pull off as big of a losing streak as they thought they could.
So they changed their plan: if the HaroWood faction couldn't sink the Bombers by being crap players, then they'd cripple the club by destabilizing the leadership...

FACTION 2: THE BLUEPAC

The second faction were those behind the #harout #kophin pushes.

Based around the most prominent Carlton supporters in the team (hence the name), the BluePac consists of KohPhi, TheCoach16, Tony Lynn 15 and myself.

bluepac.png
The real heroes right here.

Believing (rightfully) that he should be the captain of the Bombers, KohPhi formed his own stable to counter-act HaroWood.
Knowing Haro's real intentions, the man they call "Small Sexy" "Fly Guy" grabbed the cream of the rookie crop to back himself up: the best all-around poster in Coach, the best spammer in Tony and the hashtag mastermind, me.

Faced with insurmountable odds, The BluePac are standing up to Hollywood Harolad's tyranny, in a battle which hopefully they'll eventually win.

FACTION 3: EVERYONE ELSE

They're not really involved. Except Arrowman, maybe? He does give out a lot of likes...

I'm posting this mini-article here, since it isn't really a media thread that anyone wants to see.

With our recent massive slump in form over the past few rounds (read: two months), the Bombers are at a bit of a crossroads. With Haro's blatant betrayals and poorly thought out expansion team bids (and trying to take a few team-mates with him), the clubs leadership group is beginning to fragment (apparently).

After a few hours, an anonymous source gave me all the evidence I needed. It turned out that my worst fears were confirmed:

View attachment 363044

Renaming himself "Hollywood HaroLad Zempilas", the lead traitors' lackeys consisted of George, Burningdwarf and Miggs, 3 of Haro's key signings.

View attachment 363051

Together, they (or at least 2 of them) were big players in the "Team X" bid, a thrown-together-at-the-last-minute expansion side that hopefully Filth Wizard and Hate will put a stop to.
But lesser known was their motivation for the bid: they were trying to bring down the Bombers from the inside.
Problem was, all the other Bombers players had actual talent, and even by playing at their worst, they couldn't quite pull off as big of a losing streak as they thought they could.
So they changed their plan: if the HaroWood faction couldn't sink the Bombers by being crap players, then they'd cripple the club by destabilizing the leadership...

Based around the most prominent Carlton supporters in the team (hence the name), the BluePac consists of KohPhi, TheCoach16, Tony Lynn 15 and myself.

View attachment 363063

Believing (rightfully) that he should be the captain of the Bombers, KohPhi formed his own stable to counter-act HaroWood.
Knowing Haro's real intentions, the man they call "Small Sexy" "Fly Guy" grabbed the cream of the rookie crop to back himself up: the best all-around poster in Coach, the best spammer in Tony and the hashtag mastermind, me.

Faced with insurmountable odds, The BluePac are standing up to Hollywood Harolad's tyranny, in a battle which hopefully they'll eventually win.

They're not really involved. Except Arrowman, maybe? He does give out a lot of likes...
I love reading your stuff, Super.

This is no exception. Brilliant work. Simply outstanding!

View attachment 363044

View attachment 363051

View attachment 363063

There are no factions to see here.

But if there were, the traitors would absolutely destroy you in a tag team.

Last edited:

View attachment 363044

View attachment 363051

View attachment 363063

You forgot faction 4. The original club legends. Problem is i am the only one so being a 1 man faction gets nothing done.

I suppose if we are talking NWO era then i would be this bloke.

663867Wrestle-Zone_net_walid26-Hulk_Hogan_vs_Sting__WCW_Title_Starrcade_1997__avi_snapshot_07_00_12010_11_25_18_48_041.jpg.jpg
We're talking about the time when the nWo split into 2 halves that feuded with each other.

And besides, Coach has already called dibs on being Sting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back