Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations to ant555 medalists KohPhi & miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks so we r no chance!
There's seven games to go, most of them are against teams that beat us, and we've got to win at least four if we want a confirmed spot in the eight. All I'm saying is, it's not looking good

Could be worse like say a beer strike and a crack down on illegal prostitution
Could be that alcohol is illegal, if you don't submit to the state religion you'll be stoned and the worlds largest and most insane terror group is knocking on your door, all while you're trying to win a flag.

Welcome to Baghdad.

Could be that alcohol is illegal, if you don't submit to the state religion you'll be stoned and the worlds largest and most insane terror group is knocking on your door, all while you're trying to win a flag.

Welcome to Baghdad.

Happy to get stoned.

God dam you sim....

When-people-who-ordered-after-you-get-their-food-first.gif

The reaction from one of my wives.

tumblr_inline_mryshy7uhe1qz4rgp.gif

Although that was only when i told her the match payment for losing was half of what I get in a winning side.

Hello Bomdits
Seeing as you are such a rabble right now I thought I'd do the right thing and drop this in to make sure you find us tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 12.30.10 PM.png

Not sure if you have a captain to organise things so if you really get stuck give my people a call and I'll send over the private jet to pick you up.

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 2.07.03 PM.png

Your camels and goats can fly in the cargo plane we normally reserve for transporting our drugs and alcohol.

Have a safe trip

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Bomdits
Seeing as you are such a rabble right now I thought I'd do the right thing and drop this in to make sure you find us tomorrow.

View attachment 358582

Not sure if you have a captain to organise things right now so if you really get stuck give my people a call and I'll send over the private jet to pick you up.

View attachment 358584

Your camels and goats can fly in the cargo plane we normally reserve for transporting our drugs and alcohol.

Have a safe trip

I will be happy to ride down with the drugs and alcohol...

I will be sure to pop down and make sure everything is....okay!
I'll be happy to administer you with certain substances.

I'll just need you to sign a consent form first.

1hmodr.jpg
Howdy folks, today I'm catching up with our favourite #SuperNerd, the magnificent PhenomenalV1.
I've made my way to the annual Baghdad Comic-Con where the self annointed SuperRookie is cooking up a storm in one of the event catering kitchens.

Here he is...Welcome to "Coffee with KohPhi" SuperRookie, great to talk to you..
male-chef-kitchen-getting-ready-to-cook-34290775.jpg
P- Hey there KohPhi! Do you mind if we chat whilst I cook man, it's pretty hectic.
K- Sure thing star..

K- Firstly, and it's my standard question, how were you recruited on to the Bombers roster? I'm on the Blues board a fair bit and can't recall seeing you there. What boards do you frequent on SFA?
P- I actually was a long time lurker of the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board (I'm a bit of a footy jumper nerd), and I didn't discover the SFA until around November last year. I was searching for a customizable Aussie Rules game (long story, don't ask), and I came across Qooty, and with it, the SFA.
Seeing as I'd finally found a footy league where I wouldn't get bullied by my own teammates (the reason I stopped playing IRL footy), I created a BigFooty account at last (also because I wanted to get on board with some jumper designs I'd been doing), and I hit up the sign up thread. Haro was the first captain to PM me, and the rest is history.

K- Half way through your debut season, how have you found it? What have you enjoyed? What haven't you enjoyed?
P- I can tell you right now that I haven't enjoyed being dragged by the sim two minutes into my first match on the wing.
Wait...let me taste this...hmmm a tad more salt I think.
male-chef-kitchen-tasting-dish-34290750.jpg
P- I have enjoyed the banter a lot more than I thought I would. Getting stuck in with the whole#SuperRookie persona certainly helped.

K- I notice on the main board you are a strong chance to be in Sterge's Top 10 rookies for S.23. As a fellow Sterge identified top rookie in my rookie season (S.21), what do you think you need to do to become a SFA superstar like myself?
P- I'm honestly surprised that I cracked the top 10! Thought I'd be down with the inactives for sure after my initial impression on the league.
Go in all guns blazing. Jump in the deep end. Some other third risky activity. A lot of what I've been doing here is just following the leads of more established Qootballers like you, Sterge, and others.
It's funny, I keep getting identified as Haro's lackey, when I feel like I've been your lackey mostly.
So there's the secret. Suck up to your captains.
Ok, first dish ready..
images-182.jpeg

K- ummm.. what the * is that?
P- Ahhh... one of my signature dishes mate, jellied camel with an avocado and pea paste.

tumblr_m57igyBX0x1rx4t8yo3_250.gif
K- Nah..... I'm good. Thanks.

K- Ok, how hard was it relocating to Baghdad?
Is there a strong Cosplay community here?
P- Easier than I thought. It definitely helps that as the chosen one of the Qooty Gods, I have access to portals that take me to the Qooty temple in the Himalayas and back home to Melbourne.

K- Who have been your favourite opponents so far? Why?
DapperJong and I clicked surprisingly well after getting off to a rough start. The Furies are my favourite team to play against, mostly because we have similar styles of posting.

K- Which of your fellow Baghdad rookies have impressed you the most?
P- The inactives. Just joking! No, the fellow members of our Carlton Quartet in TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 have been nothing but gold.

K- What does a SuperRookie do in his spare time?
P- I like cycling, walking, watching TV shows and movies, playing video games, writing, designing fictional football jumpers (shameless plug for my ongoing portfolio here:https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-super-league-but-not-as-you-know-it.1155846/), singing, songwriting, raising chickens, I'm basically a jack of all trades.
Hold on mate, just got to turn off the oven. Can you taste test the chicken for me?

images-114.jpeg

giphy-131.gif
K- What the * is wrong with you man?
Jesus..
K- Just give me a sec mate.. feeling a tad crook.. ok, your match day feasts are a thing of beauty. (Unlike today).Where did you learn to cook?
P- I learned to cook when I was a kid, basic life skills. I didn't start seriously cooking until I learned of the Infinite Pantry (and fridge and bar) of the Qooty Gods, and with their permission, started sharing my culinary gifts with the SFA.

K- What is the funniest thing you have seen/read in the SFA so far?
P-The reactions to me posting pictures of Cameron Ling on #rednesday.

K- Over the past 2-3 seasons, The Bombers have struggled to hold onto talented rookies. Other clubs will have or will start enquiring soon.. Will you resist the offers like I did (and still do) or will you be tempted to move?
P- I haven't received any offers from rival clubs (yet), so I might be staying here for a bit.
I've told Haro that I'll be sticking around for at least this home and away season. I did tell him, though, that I'd be leaving for the Dragons if we weren't playing finals Qootball.
But, things do change, and as long as you, Coach and Tony are staying, the Four Qooty Musketeers will always have an SFA home at the Bombers.
Ok, last dish. Slow cooked dog head to be served on a bed of asian style slaw.
images-76.jpeg

giphy-50.gif
P- You ok mate??
K- Sorry mate.. I think I had some dodgy Weetbix for breakfast.
P- Well try take it outside mate, I got HACCP regulations to adhere to.

K- Sure mate...sure...ok so TheCoach16. Is he your father?
P- No, no. As much as I'd like him to be, Coach isn't my dad. He'd probably beat up my real dad though.

K- Ive enjoyed the couple of media threads you have done. They have been well written with a good dose highbrow humour involved.. Do you see yourself taking on more media in the coming seasons?
P- Don't know where you got the "highbrow" thing from! You've got to remember that I'm in my early 20's and I still watch cartoons!
I do hope to become the Bombers media guru in the near future. In terms of interviews in the #SuperRookieShowcase, I do want to sit down and chat with The Filth Wizard before he leaves his post as League Mod. Perhaps a round table discussion with the key members of the Trolls bid.
I also want to do a weekly wrap-up of the rounds Qooty action, maybe starting next season, but I think the Ladder, Fixture and results thread does a good enough job.

P- Ok mate what comes to mind when I mention these words;

K- Fried food
P- Potato Cakes

K- Elton Johns Wig
P- The Palpatine to my Luke Skywalker. The Bowser to my Mario. The Zoran Lazarovic to my Nathan Drake. The Kevin Owens to my Sami Zayn. The Cinder Fall to my Jaune Arc. You get the gist.

K- My gifs
P- Inspiring

K- TonyLynn15
P- He-Man

K- Dr.Who or BattleStar Gallactica?
P- Doctor Who, mostly because I still haven't got around to checking out BattleStar Gallactica. If you had said "Doctor Who or Star Trek: The Next Generations", then things might have been a bit trickier

K- #rednesday
P- A day that fulfills my weekly needs of Karen Gillan, Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Ling

Nerd chick with awesome ****- OMG!! Are you KohPhi? Baghdad Bombers superstar?
images-199.jpeg
K- yes yes!! I am KohPhi
****- Wow....just wow! I love your costume..You look JUST like him! Can we hang out?
K- Sure thing sweetcheeks. Catch you later SuperRookie. Thanks for today man, I'm off to try dessert.

Last edited:
View attachment 359629
Howdy folks, today I'm catching up with our favourite #SuperNerd, the magnificent PhenomenalV1.
I've made my way to the annual Baghdad Comic-Con where the self annointed SuperRookie is cooking up a storm in one of the event catering kitchens.

Here he is...Welcome to "Coffee with KohPhi" SuperRookie, great to talk to you..
View attachment 359622
P- Hey there KohPhi! Do you mind if we chat whilst I cook man, it's pretty hectic.
K- Sure thing star..

K- Firstly, and it's my standard question, how were you recruited on to the Bombers roster? I'm on the Blues board a fair bit and can't recall seeing you there. What boards do you frequent on SFA?
P- I actually was a long time lurker of the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board (I'm a bit of a footy jumper nerd), and I didn't discover the SFA until around November last year. I was searching for a customizable Aussie Rules game (long story, don't ask), and I came across Qooty, and with it, the SFA.
Seeing as I'd finally found a footy league where I wouldn't get bullied by my own teammates (the reason I stopped playing IRL footy), I created a BigFooty account at last (also because I wanted to get on board with some jumper designs I'd been doing), and I hit up the sign up thread. Haro was the first captain to PM me, and the rest is history.

K- Half way through your debut season, how have you found it? What have you enjoyed? What haven't you enjoyed?
P- I can tell you right now that I haven't enjoyed being dragged by the sim two minutes into my first match on the wing.
Wait...let me taste this...hmmm a tad more salt I think.
View attachment 359623
P- I have enjoyed the banter a lot more than I thought I would. Getting stuck in with the whole#SuperRookie persona certainly helped.

K- I notice on the main board you are a strong chance to be in Sterge's Top 10 rookies for S.23. As a fellow Sterge identified top rookie in my rookie season (S.21), what do you think you need to do to become a SFA superstar like myself?
P- I'm honestly surprised that I cracked the top 10! Thought I'd be down with the inactives for sure after my initial impression on the league.
Go in all guns blazing. Jump in the deep end. Some other third risky activity. A lot of what I've been doing here is just following the leads of more established Qootballers like you, Sterge, and others.
It's funny, I keep getting identified as Haro's lackey, when I feel like I've been your lackey mostly.
So there's the secret. Suck up to your captains.
Ok, first dish ready..
View attachment 359616

K- ummm.. what the **** is that?
P- Ahhh... one of my signature dishes mate, jellied camel with an avocado and pea paste.

View attachment 359627
K- Nah..... I'm good. Thanks.

K- Ok, how hard was it relocating to Baghdad?
Is there a strong Cosplay community here?
P- Easier than I thought. It definitely helps that as the chosen one of the Qooty Gods, I have access to portals that take me to the Qooty temple in the Himalayas and back home to Melbourne.

K- Who have been your favourite opponents so far? Why?
DapperJong and I clicked surprisingly well after getting off to a rough start. The Furies are my favourite team to play against, mostly because we have similar styles of posting.

K- Which of your fellow Baghdad rookies have impressed you the most?
P- The inactives. Just joking! No, the fellow members of our Carlton Quartet in TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 have been nothing but gold.

K- What does a SuperRookie do in his spare time?
P- I like cycling, walking, watching TV shows and movies, playing video games, writing, designing fictional football jumpers (shameless plug for my ongoing portfolio here:https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-super-league-but-not-as-you-know-it.1155846/), singing, songwriting, raising chickens, I'm basically a jack of all trades.
Hold on mate, just got to turn off the oven. Can you taste test the chicken for me?

View attachment 359619

View attachment 359640
K- What the **** is wrong with you man?
Jesus..
K- Just give me a sec mate.. feeling a tad crool.. ok, your match day feasts are a thing of beauty. (Unlike today).Where did you learn to cook?
P- I learned to cook when I was a kid, basic life skills. I didn't start seriously cooking until I learned of the Infinite Pantry (and fridge and bar) of the Qooty Gods, and with their permission, started sharing my culinary gifts with the SFA.

K- What is the funniest thing you have seen/read in the SFA so far?
P-The reactions to me posting pictures of Cameron Ling on #rednesday.

K- Over the past 2-3 seasons, The Bombers have struggled to hold onto talented rookies. Other clubs will have or will start enquiring soon.. Will you resist the offers like I did (and still do) or will you be tempted to move?
P- I haven't received any offers from rival clubs (yet), so I might be staying here for a bit.
I've told Haro that I'll be sticking around for at least this home and away season. I did tell him, though, that I'd be leaving for the Dragons if we weren't playing finals Qootball.
But, things do change, and as long as you, Coach and Tony are staying, the Four Qooty Musketeers will always have an SFA home at the Bombers.
Ok, last dish. Slow cooked dog head to be served on a bed of asian style slaw.
View attachment 359618

View attachment 359624
P- You ok mate??
K- Sorry mate.. I think I had some dodgy Weetbix for breakfast.
P- Well try take it outside mate, I got HACCP regulations to adhere to.

K- Sure mate...sure...ok so TheCoach16. Is he your father?
P- No, no. As much as I'd like him to be, Coach isn't my dad. He'd probably beat up my real dad though.

K- Ive enjoyed the couple of media threads you have done. They have been well written with a good dose highbrow humour involved.. Do you see yourself taking on more media in the coming seasons?
P- Don't know where you got the "highbrow" thing from! You've got to remember that I'm in my early 20's and I still watch cartoons!
I do hope to become the Bombers media guru in the near future. In terms of interviews in the #SuperRookieShowcase, I do want to sit down and chat with The Filth Wizard before he leaves his post as League Mod. Perhaps a round table discussion with the key members of the Trolls bid.
I also want to do a weekly wrap-up of the rounds Qooty action, maybe starting next season, but I think the Ladder, Fixture and results thread does a good enough job.

P- Ok mate what comes to mind when I mention these words;

K- Fried food
P- Potato Cakes

K- Elton Johns Wig
P- The Palpatine to my Luke Skywalker. The Bowser to my Mario. The Zoran Lazarovic to my Nathan Drake. The Kevin Owens to my Sami Zayn. The Cinder Fall to my Jaune Arc. You get the gist.

K- My gifs
P- Inspiring

K- TonyLynn15
P- He-Man

K- Dr.Who or BattleStar Gallactica?
P- Doctor Who, mostly because I still haven't got around to checking out BattleStar Gallactica. If you had said "Doctor Who or Star Trek: The Next Generations", then things might have been a bit trickier

K- #rednesday
P- A day that fulfills my weekly needs of Karen Gillan, Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Ling

Nerd chick with awesome ****- OMG!! Are you KohPhi? Baghdad Bombers superstar?
View attachment 359630
K- yes yes!! I am KohPhi
****- Wow....just wow! I love your costume..You look JUST like him! Can we hang out?
K- Sure thing sweetcheeks. Catch you later SuperRookie. Thanks for today man, I'm off to try dessert.
wtf KohPhi.

I was eating, m8.

I figured it out HaroLad you have shifted me to the forward pocket as to not steal mobbs votes from you as I was storming home with BOGs i thought I was free from treacherous captains with their own agenda as priority 1 when I left Millky95 only to find I'm playing under an even more treacherous scumbag.

brahj we have a #scandal developing here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back