Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations to ant555 medalists KohPhi & miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up KohPhi...

Wait...

You're not KohPhi! But you look like him. What's happening?

Come play for the Bombers, nahnah, and Super will gladly give you his wing.
I am already on the bombers, Filth approved it.. Miggs sadly is no longer on the team and will be unavailable for selection this week

I am already on the bombers, Filth approved it.. Miggs sadly is no longer on the team and will be unavailable for selection this week
Sounds ok to me. I never liked that little campaigner anyway...

Can't wait for the melts when I cost miggs the Mobbs because I played him in the pocket.
It's a non discussion for mine. You played me in the pocket for two weeks also. I still managed to lead the way for the Bombers in the odycalone medal, or whatever it's called...

Sounds like miggs is making excuses rather than accepting his limitations...

Welcome to the Bombers nahPhi.

Not sure I'll be moved any time soon...

Media team of the year. Highest ranked Bomber in the Okydoke medal, or whatever it's called. One of the EKA favourites. Massive numbers over the last four weeks, including a big finals performance...

I'd say that's more than enough to hold my spot...
I can now add, runner up in the Rising Star, to the above list...

Baghdad Bombers B&F Odds Update:
Brought to you by Phenom Gambling. Please gamble responsibly.

Despite the Bombers being in full finals mode (and actually winning!), the B&F count is getting closer and closer. Have fun tallying those votes, Haro!

With that in mind, here are the current odds (which have not been doctored in any way) from Phenom Gambling on the potential winners!

PhenomenalV1: $1.01
Miggs: $1.50
TheCoach16: $1.6
KohPhi: $1.95
HaroLad: $2.35
burningdwarf: $3.33
Tony Lynn 15: $HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
BRAB: $5
George: $5
idon: $7
Chris Judd: $20
Mrs KohPhi: $25
The Qooty Gods: $27
He-Man: $35
The sentient breakfast from that one pre-game meal: $50
ant555: $555
Elton Johns Wig: $666
Established1870: $1870

The winner of the B&F will recieve a commemorative medal, a box of Cadbury Roses, and 10 billion Phenom dollars in prize money.
350204_52d75e11c08b114d4956d05b693e0577.png

Prizes worth roughly $22 AUD.

The unlucky runners up will receive a copy of the home game from Crown and Andrews.

And remember, always gamble responsibly.
Reckon my odds may have just shortened a little, Super...

Are you kidding? You got second, while I didn't get a mention at all! The odds stay as they are.
Your autocorrect is out of control...

I'm sure you meant to say, "congratulations Coach, well deserved. You should've won..."

Anyway, the EKA is not far away. You'll probably win that. That's the real deal.

Baghdad Bombers B&F Odds Update:
Brought to you by Phenom Gambling. Please gamble responsibly.

Despite the Bombers being in full finals mode (and actually winning!), the B&F count is getting closer and closer. Have fun tallying those votes, Haro!

With that in mind, here are the current odds (which have not been doctored in any way) from Phenom Gambling on the potential winners!

PhenomenalV1: $1.01
Miggs: $1.50
TheCoach16: $1.6
KohPhi: $1.95
HaroLad: $2.35
burningdwarf: $3.33
Tony Lynn 15: $HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
BRAB: $5
George: $5
idon: $7
Chris Judd: $20
Mrs KohPhi: $25
The Qooty Gods: $27
He-Man: $35
The sentient breakfast from that one pre-game meal: $50
ant555: $555
Elton Johns Wig: $666
Established1870: $1870

The winner of the B&F will recieve a commemorative medal, a box of Cadbury Roses, and 10 billion Phenom dollars in prize money.
350204_52d75e11c08b114d4956d05b693e0577.png

Prizes worth roughly $22 AUD.

The unlucky runners up will receive a copy of the home game from Crown and Andrews.

And remember, always gamble responsibly.

Not even a mention.

Stiff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if I was any chance, I'm pretty sure the captain won't let that happen now...
Please tell us the truth mate.

I don't know how you can lie to your friends like this.

Okay lads, been a strange week and it is time to regroup and focus. I have put $1000 on the bar so it is bonding session time!
Let's play another prank on someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back