Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

pDvOyAq.jpg

Special thanks to fancyscum for creating a premiers logo at my request.

Thanks also to PhenomenalV1 (for designing the jumpers to be worn during the Phenom Arena games) and Andonis1997 (for designing our heritage jumper)

full
YrMJzXK.png

NEzJGU5.png
pm1LSxP.png

Premierships: S7, S9, S14, S23
Home Ground: Abdu Prison
Coach: Fatima El Fatima
Previous Incarnations: BigFooty Bombers, Baghdad Bandits

8918913.png

1. miggs
2. beez
5. PhenomenalV1
8. iDon
15. Tony Lynn 15
16. TheCoach16
18. arrowman
21. LicoriceAllsorts
23. George
35. HaroLad (C)
37. Shermy
43. KohPhi (VC)
45. ant555
49. Trust_in_sps
(?). ctacp
(?). HumanMeatball

(?). Citroin

ROOKIES:
(?). Grandsun
(?). adammania9

9. UnitedWarrior93
12. billingsnumber
17. HoweDanGood
40. Daniel McL
41. Dawn to Dark
69. BEEG
77. Baird

Consultancy Group: HaroLad, KohPhi, LicoriceAllsorts, Tony Lynn 15, TheCoach16

#SuperSookie Group: PhenomenalV1

If you are not in the squad list above, we are planning to delist you.

Last edited:

Bombers Season 24 Launch

And here we are again lads, ready to do battle on the Qooty field and begin our defence of our S.23 Premiership. This time last season, we were the hunters and now we will be the hunted. Welcome to our official S.24 Launch

ANT_7238.jpg

Before we move into what this season holds, let's have a quick look at some of our Premiership celebrations..

proxy-2.png
proxy-1.png

proxy.png
images-213.jpeg
Looking good George!!

But a new season brings new challenges, list changes and some exciting new initiatives in our team thread for S.24.

Leadership group changes
TonyLynn15, miggs, TheCoach16, young tyro PhenomenalV1 and former Wonders Skipper LicoriceAllsorts join VC KohPhi and Premiership Captain Harolad in a young, dynamic and fresh new Leadership group.

Goodbye to our departing players
It's also a time to say farewell and thank you to all players who donned the Bombers colours last season and are moving on. A special thank you to club stalwart and Premiership hero Itsmyshow who will always be a Bomber legend. Also farewell to Club Champion saintkildaman who along with Roo Beauty has hung up the boots. Well done fellas and all the best.
Also a sad goodbye to Bombers favourite and all round good guy burningdwarf . Good luck at the Royals and one day, I hope to call you a team mate again.
Goodbye and thank you and good luck to all...

Here is some footage of Bombers Coach Fatima bidding an emotional goodbye to the little champ, burningdwarf..
giphy-182.gif

Welcome to new players
The Bombers would like to officially welcome LicoriceAllsorts from the Wonders, HumanMeatball from the Furies and exciting rookie Grandsun who again will be the first of a number of rookies to be signed this season, continuing the theme of the Bombers being the breeding ground for quality rookies.

So let's see who I can chat with as I wander through the event..

LicoriceAllsorts come let's have a chat buddy.
Welcome to the Bombers mate, it's great to get quality Qooty players and banterers into our club, so why the change and why the Bombers?
HaroLad persuaded me at the opportune moment. It had nothing to do with the 'Bombers..
For the Bombers folks that might not know much about you, tell us about your banter style?
I'm LITErALLY cringing at this question.
Umm.. ok so who at the Bombers impresses you?
HaroLAD. THECoach is ok. Who else do we have? Srs
What is your prefered playing position?
Probably anywhere. Depends what mood I'm in that week.

Cheers LicoriceAllsorts.. umm thanks..
tumblr_n271yjPEHT1trbh6do1_400.gif

Hey SuperRookie.. come over here man, chat to the fans...
So Phenom.. First season in the SFA, how did you find it?
It had its ups and downs, mostly ups though. I first posted in the SFA sign up thread about an hour after creating my Bigfooty account, and I haven't looked back
What was your personal highlight?
It's hard to top becoming a premiership winner in my rookie season. The entire Grand Final thread was probably my favourite thread all year, and I played a blinder on field
What you think you have learned over the journey that will hold you in good stead this season?
After doing a whole bunch of media threads this season, I've learned that eventually every thread I post either turns into a Boys Club discussion or a discussion about the Boys Club. Because of this, I've learned to ignore every post in my threads beyond the 15 post mark
What advice would you give new rookies coming into the SFA?
Don't let the veterans intimidate you. They'll say "lol this media is s**t" or "who are you, minnow", but deep down they're just old farts desperate for attention
Finally mate, what do you plan to bring to the Bombers on and off field this season
I plan on bringing a second premiership medal. And a hell of a lot more bizarre pre-game meals.

Thanks SuperRookie.. big things are in store for you this season.

New improved Team thread
A host of new segmemts are planned for our team thread in S.24 including a PhenomenalV1 produced Newsletter, Haro's stats, Themed home games, Player of the week and player profiles with TheCoach16.
Last seasons regulars "Coffee with KohPhi", Phenom's Gameday Feasts and Coaches address will return.

So to finish off proceedings, may I introduce to you all the S.24 Baghdad Bombers images-224.jpeg
tumblr_li4exoacZZ1qfcz15.gif

Also a sad goodbye to Bombers favourite and all round good guy burningdwarf . Good luck at the Royals and one day, I hope to call you a team mate again.
I don't, thank god for that, season 24 couldn't come any quicker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just a random few questions-
1. when doing sports should u wear trunks or briefs.
2. do u guys prefer CK or Bonds

just a random few questions-
1. when doing sports should u wear trunks or briefs.
2. do u guys prefer CK or Bonds

Hmmm...good question, let me have a look back to last pre season and see what our rookies prefered..
giphy-103.gif

Yeah... neither.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back