Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S30 Team Thread: CONGRATULATIONS Kilroy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just kicking tyres and checking out the facilities

If you would like to join and to be mentored by quite possibly the greatest Qootballer of all time and a legend of this club well then.....I will ask Santoz if he would be willing to do it.

Nah mate ....this is just the front end .....all the action is in two backend PM's

We'd have to have a medical done B4 we could let you in though

Muddiemoose do not be too concerned by the medical. You will be required to submit a sample. KohPhi sample came back stating he was a 32 year old pregnant Hispanic woman....LOL he is not even Hispanic!

Muddiemoose do not be too concerned by the medical. You will be required to submit a sample. KohPhi sample came back stating he was a 32 year old pregnant Hispanic woman....LOL he is not even Hispanic!
Must use the same campaigners who did essendons covid testing

Must use the same campaigners who did essendons covid testing

Worth noting that:

* The Bombers are run by a selfish destructive cretin.
* The Bombers are opposed to expansion and the bid you are part of.
* The Bombers have a number of terrific posters but they are too often required to defend WaynesWorld19

If the bids do not get up, I hope you and other new players stick around and find Clubs where Rookies are appreciated. Most are great and in your shoes I would only avoid the Royals, Hawks and the Bombers.

Worth noting that:

* The Bombers have a number of terrific posters but they are too often required to defend WaynesWorld19

If the bids do not get up, I hope you and other new players stick around and find Clubs where Rookies are appreciated. Most are great and in your shoes I would only avoid the Royals, Hawks and the Bombers.

Also worth noting.

Bloodied52 Is a * wit.

Worth noting that:

Nice melt.

#rentfree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously.. do I look Hispanic?

images.jpeg-28.jpg

If you would like to join and to be mentored by quite possibly the greatest Qootballer of all time and a legend of this club well then.....I will ask Santoz if he would be willing to do it.

Saddam-Entrance.gif

Someone called for a club legend?

Worth noting that:

Muddiemoose, I was a 20 odd season rookie this year and was nothing but appreciated here.

I wouldn't listen too much to what Bloodied52 says. He gets a bit cranky sometimes when his colostomy bag bursts during his mid morning nap.

Muddiemoose, I was a 20 odd season rookie this year and was nothing but appreciated here.

I wouldn't listen too much to what Bloodied52 says. He gets a bit cranky sometimes when his colostomy bag bursts during his mid morning nap.
Yes. He is just pissed off he has to take it everywhere

giphy%20(4).gif

So this thread must be a Galarian Darmanitan then with that title.
Fire and Ice depicts that the two darkest traits of humanity are the capacity of hate as ice and capacity to be consumed by desire or lust as fire. As to the desire, it demonstrates aspects such as greed and jealousy that destroy the world. Greed and jealousy are things that affect one’s emotions and mind and prevent them from thinking clearly.

Consider yourself enlightened, Dragger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back