Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S31 Headquarters - Does My Bomb Look Big In This?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow inspirational words ... a true captains knock that one. Leading with your chin.

this is tough to watch.
And here comes the ******* wannabe. Clearly got your bombers radar on this morning. Why don't you just quit the Bears already?

Just for everyone watching at home, Morpheus of Zion is showing you how NOT to post on the internet.

Wishing death upon random internetters.

This is great!

to be fair ratsak contains warfrin which is a blood thinner. Maybe he is looking after your health?

Wow inspirational words ... a true captains knock that one. Leading with your chin.

this is tough to watch.
Poor little fella is truly broken.

Perhaps he should show himself the door, as I reckon he’ll regret the wishes of death upon other posters.

Surely that’s against site rules, is it not?

I wonder if the mods will read this thread? Let’s wait and see.

DO NOT REPORT HIS POSTS!

THATS AN ORDER FROM THE CALIPH.

And here comes the ******* wannabe. Clearly got your bombers radar on this morning. Why don't you just quit the Bears already?

did your mum take your play station off you mate? Is this why you are so agitated?

Poor little fella is truly broken.

Perhaps he should show himself the door, as I reckon he’ll regret the wishes of death upon other posters.

Surely that’s against site rules, is it not?

I wonder if the mods will read this thread? Let’s wait and see.

DO NOT REPORT HIS POSTS!

THATS AN ORDER FROM THE CALIPH.

I was going to tag brahj and TheInjuryFactory for the inspirational thread tbh.

Hey Antonio BlueVein, do all ex-Bombers have access to this thread? Can see guys like AceAndy in here, haven’t seen @cadsky for ages.

Cant even tag him now, did he give it away?
I didnt play for the Bombers J73, four seasons at the mighty Dragons.

Comments like these:

Suggest that our dear friend Andrew was merely a covert operative whilst playing for the Dragons, and we are currently working through a 200-game, 12 million dinar contract that will see him shed his lizard skin (giggidy) and trade it in for a much more efficient flying camel with bazookas attached to each wing and a Gatling gun on its rump.
This is clearly not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt play for the Bombers J73, four seasons at the mighty Dragons.
Drag-ons are not much chop this season, maybe because you have left? Reckon you are more suited to the Bombers anyway.

Welcome aboard for next season, will get the thread up in the media area soon.

fu** off bluedick. Don't @ me
@Morpheus of Zion

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back