Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S35 Official Team Thread - The Premiers are back to go back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

The Baghdad Bombers rotation policy continues unabated as we welcome back Sun Ra and SaintsSeptember after their mandatory stints in Banhammer.

With our co-Caliph BLUEALLTHRU due to return next week, this may be the last chance for some players to stake their claim to a spot in our finals side.

The Baghdad Bombers rotation policy continues unabated as we welcome back Sun Ra and SaintsSeptember after their mandatory stints in Banhammer.

With our co-Caliph BLUEALLTHRU due to return next week, this may be the last chance for some players to stake their claim to a spot in our finals side.
Yes Jabba73, I feel very "fresh" now.

Yes Jabba73, I feel very "fresh" now.

The Baghdad Bombers, a group of friends Their bond, unbreakable till the end They live life, on their own terms The truest degenerates, their fire burns

The Baghdad Bombers, they fly high Through the ups and downs, they never die Their spirits soar, like the planes they love Together, they conquer all, like champions above

They come from all walks of life Different backgrounds, but all share a vibe Their love for danger, their thirst for thrill In their eyes, you can see their will

The Baghdad Bombers, they fly high Through the ups and downs, they never die Their spirits soar, like the planes they love Together, they conquer all, like champions above

They race the skies, in their metal birds In the cockpit, they speak no words Their bond, like the engine's roar Together, they'll conquer more

The Baghdad Bombers, true friends indeed Their bond, one of a kind, indeed Their journey, full of ups and downs Together, they'll always be around.

ChapGPT generated. Lol

Welcome back BLUEALLTHRU, hope your training camp with MITS has you prepared for the pre-finals campaign.

BLUEALLTHRU I saw your post on the North board. I have a more interesting counter proposal. If Caaaaarlton win I will post in the Bombers vs OOBs match thread supporting the Bombers all week. If North win you have to pistol in Bears vs the Furies match thread supporting the Bears all week.

BLUEALLTHRU I saw your post on the North board. I have a more interesting counter proposal. If Caaaaarlton win I will post in the Bombers vs OOBs match thread supporting the Bombers all week. If North win you have to pistol in Bears vs the Furies match thread supporting the Bears all week.
That sounds perfect:thumbsu:

Yikes... C'mon BAT. Posting on the North Board! Do you have a perma wish FFS? I could just say hello there and a dozen would be mashing complaints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*pistol ?

… at how many paces?

*pistol ?

… at how many paces?
Oops...

Sexy Pool Cue GIF

Few good ins for the Shinboners mate. I reckon it’ll be a tough contest
If we can keep the pressure on your mids and half backs we can make a game of it. The worry of course is your two key forwards with our best key defenders out.

The Baghdad Bombers, a group of friends Their bond, unbreakable till the end They live life, on their own terms The truest degenerates, their fire burns

They come from all walks of life Different backgrounds, but all share a vibe Their love for danger, their thirst for thrill In their eyes, you can see their will

They race the skies, in their metal birds In the cockpit, they speak no words Their bond, like the engine's roar Together, they'll conquer more

The Baghdad Bombers, true friends indeed Their bond, one of a kind, indeed Their journey, full of ups and downs Together, they'll always be around.

ChapGPT generated. Lol

Yes all true, now put on this Jacket and press the button when you are in the Dragons change room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back